Can you find her?

Playaa

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i play  <_<

i've been quiet cause i've been busy! I first started coming on to this board when my ex broke up with me, and then this great guy named tyler came into my life and he became my best friend in the entire world. Now, only a few months later we are dating.. and he takes up most of my time now, along with work. (no school though, i've been skipping.. bad kimmy) I'm sorry i haven't been around :( I'm sure all of you don't miss me that much  :P

golly gee! if that is tyler bliss your talking about .....you must be some big coke addict by now...that freak went out with my sister (14 years old) when he was freakin 18.....he corrupted her........have fun doin your coke though :ph34r:

listen drew, i've had problems with you before on this forum and i had no idea u were related to larken, no wonder i think u have issues. You don't know Tyler, u have no right to say he's a coke head, or in that matter u have no right to say im a coke head because i am dating him. Thats just really stupid. Get ur facts straight tyler was 17 when he dated ur dumb sister. And he DID NOT corrupt her in anyway. When he broke up with her she still didn't do drugs and from what he said she still didn't put out. And Tyler is 18 now, and im 15. Whats so wrong with that?! If its so horrible u can't blame it all on tyler, he thought she was mature for her age. And she's the one who agreed to date him, you, as a older brother, should have warned her.

Larken can tell you what ever she wants about Tyler, of course she's gonna say bad stuff, she's his EXGIRLFRIEND but she knows inside that Tyler treated her right and was a nice guy. Though he may have made a lot of mistakes it doesn't matter, he's human and was going through a hard time in his life, and I guess what you mean by a coke head it was partly because he was doing drugs a lot, with me. Larken was never there for him, as his best friend I was, Larken didn't listen to him, I did. And if Tyler was so wrong for dating ur sister, why are you mad at him for cheating on her and breaking up with her?! sorry, that just doesnt make sence.

And finally for your information so u can stop saying incorrect things about tyler and ur sister, Tyler did a lot of drugs and since being with me, and being happy, he's stopped. Him and I, both, had a problem with DXM while he was dating with Larken, she promised him that she wouldn't let him take anymore. He hasn't. But guess who has?! Larken. which is really dumb cause she saw what it did to tyler. Guess who has started smoking pot and buying off of people who sell laced pot (which tyler and I never smoked) Larken.

Why don't you sit down and have a talk with ur sister and get some stuff straight before you start calling my boyfriend, and me, coke heads. Thanks.

nice heartless....just to tell you my sister never said one bad thing about tyler....but i can see why u want him......18 year old drop out with not even his permit(whose father is a petafile)...u say he wasnt doin drugs....i bought from him so he was at least sellin....but anywayz this doesnt belong here

And he DID NOT corrupt her in anyway. When he broke up with her she still didn't do drugs and from what he said she still didn't put out

why are you mad at him for cheating on her and breaking up with her?! sorry, that just doesnt make sence.

for the first part....hes must be a good lier

and for the second part....mad at him for breaking up with her.......he was 2 seconds away from me taking a baseball bat and having him not breathe anymore......if it wasnt for me knowing him when he was semi-sXe cuase he went to the same chruch as me and some of my friends stopping me i woulda hurt him severly

if u really want to talk bad about my boyfriend, honestly drew, GET SOME STUFF STRAIGHT. HE WAS doing drugs, he's stopped. He's 18, yeah, NOT a drop out. Go to graduation, he'll be there on stage getting his diploma with everyone else. Too bad he has his permit and did while he was dating Larken. Seriously drew ur an idiot, u have no idea what u are talking about. You can't say tyler ever did coke, he didn't, and u say oh he does drugs, u bought off of him? (too bad u didn't) that means u do drugs to, so shut up. And like i said before, he's quit. And don't tell me he hasn't cause I would know better then u im sure. Cause tyler isnt just a boyfriend, he's my best friend in the whole world. And ur right, this doesn't belong here, so if u really wanna talk smack then say it to my face. Get in ur car, and get over to my house, and say ur stuff. I doubt u can back up anything, I know more about Tyler then u ever will, so don't correct me. And don't try even try to "pwn me" cause u will never will. If u wanna hurt tyler, try to. Seriously, try. U'll get ur self beaten to a pulp. I got one thing to say to you drew, an ex druggie can beat a drinker anytime, so bring it.

no, look back on ur post, u said he was a drop out. So i simply said no, he didn't drop out. So don't get smart with me. Yeah he got expelled, and u know what? It was the greatest thing for him cause he got away from all the people in that highschool like you.. all the dumb people. And now he can focus more on school.. either way, going to highschool or not, he's going to be graduating on the stage with the rest of his class, and he's getting a diploma.. so whats the big freaking deal? seriously.

No offense to either huhuh or heartless, but you should really take this type of discussion offline. Some of the people might like all this drama but this is personal business between the two of you.

(edited)
It was the greatest thing for him cause he got away from all the people in that highschool like you.. all the dumb people.

yeah all those dumb people that ARE IN school

redeyez is alive...i thought he retired???

Edited by huhuh?