iPod Saves Soldier's Life

Rashad

The digi-camo is still camo.

yeah but it looks nothing like that.. i was actually putting some of it away in my friend's closet because he just got home from bootcamp and AIT

What, are you saying that the U.S. Army has nothing but updated uniforms and equipment for our soldiers in Iraq?

Shaftiel

pshaw...Bibles been doin' it for a while now...

http://www.jacksonville.com/tu-online/stor...t_6048822.shtml

On a side note..

My g-father was in Okinawa during WWII. Amongst other crazy things (like a friend being killed by snake), he was shot by a sniper in the gut...but the bullet hit is belt buckle first...dissipated the energy. He still had shrapnel in his belly when he died, from the bullet disintegrating on the buckle.

Edited by Tek-Almighty

The digi-camo is still camo.

yeah but it looks nothing like that.. i was actually putting some of it away in my friend's closet because he just got home from bootcamp and AIT

What, are you saying that the U.S. Army has nothing but updated uniforms and equipment for our soldiers in Iraq?

Shaftiel

true... not evreyone uses them. my dad Lt.Col saw that a buch of his co workers where making the switch but he didnt make it... just because he would have to buy the new uniform and didnt really care. not evreyone has the new stuff