What do you do if...

Chimmpp

I'm one of the "Do what you want as long as it doesn't harm anyone else" kind of people.. if people wanna do drugs or get into trouble they'll suffer the consequences on their own..

Honestly if you call the cops it'll give them a hastle but they'll still do it.. its just the nature of things..

I know for a fact that one of the Hamilton County judges in Ohio smokes pot.. he knows the consequences and he's willing to deal with it.. i think there would be a whole lot less crime and suspicious activity if they just made half the crap legal.. (they'd still get DUI's, Public Intoxication etc.) but heck with all the prescription drugs these days they've just given more things to deal and get doped up on.. which the number of deaths and accidents linked to those scare me WAY MORE than any illegal drugs.. (don't get me wrong i do disagree with alot of illegal drugs though!)

Example:

8168 Reported Deaths due to Vicadin, OxyCoten(sp?) etc.

0 Reported deaths from Marijuana/THC.. ZERO!!!!!

Personally I used to have this Mickey Mouse helmet with a red flashing light on the top that might do well here.....of course, all with another friend and the video camera like Ebil suggested, with youtube in mind.

(any mini megaphone you can get a party shop makes great fake siren sounds.)

lol oi the fun/trouble we'd get into...

The Police Academy dude. Mmmm yes...

words of advice... stay out of their business..

You have no real proof what they were doing. The cops will probably not do anything.

What if they didn't do a deal and they found out you called the cops?

What if they did and they found out you did?

I also think that what other people do that doesn't affect you, why would you care? Tell them to take it in front of their house. If they weren't on your property, why do you care?

If you saw a person run a stop sign in front of your house, would you call the cops?

If you saw a person run a stop sign in front of your house, would you call the cops?

Bad example...that's directly endangering your safety.

But otherwise I totally agree with NOFX. Stay out of other people's business. Be a good Sumerian by helping those in need, but ratting people out / taddling / stinging will only make YOUR life more difficult.

On that note crime stoppers is a great service. They allow you to remain completely anonymous while helping out. If you feel the need to do anything call them.

• 3 weeks later...

I wouldn't do anything, unless it became a serious issue. Mutiple gatherings in front of you house kinda of thing. I wouldn't even link myself to turning someone in. People don't like narcs... People like to hurt narcs.... Just leave it be.

1.) don't worry 'bout telling on someone...being a loser for being a tattle-tale is very kindergarten, and quite frankly, if people are worried 'bout other people telling on them, then they are obviously doing something they shouldn't :peace:

2.) If you see it again, call the police, tell them what you saw, and if you want to remain anonymous you have that right. Get the license plate number of the car as well, and tell the police about that.

Drug dealers are not the types of people you want making stops in front of your house. They have a tendency of carrying guns and flying off the handle at small things. Personally, I wouldn't want anyone like that hanging out in my area. I dunno if I would film it though, because that's kinda an iffy area in the law. They could come back and sue you for invasion of privacy...especially if it ends up being nothing at all.

Don't worry 'bout pooping where you eat, because by bringing drug activity into the neighborhood, your neighbor has already done that. My advice: eat around the crap for the time being, and if the opportunity arrives to remove it by informing the proper authorities, by all means, get the poop off your plate. :peace: