Robbed....

Xoul

Well... My moms house was broken in to. They Stole her Wii, the shotguns, and a few other things... But most of all... was a computer they pretty much destroyed. Whats this world coming to... *sigh*.

Yeah, no one was home when it happened. There was a lot of damage done. I was adding up everything that was missing or damaged, and it comes to a nice 8000 dollar mark. My brother had 10 PSP games stolen. thats about 600 dollars just there. They used a crowbar on the back door, theres 1000 dollars worth of damage. Jewelery was taken, 3 shot guns(thats 5 years in prison per gun if they're caught) a crossbow, and the Wii. The insurance company will probably only give us enough to fix the door, and the gun cabinet. Deprecated value sucks arse.

Dude, that really sucks! I hope they catch this guy. Do you think it was somebody who knew your house? ex, he knew exactly where to go.

Yeah... we're thinking it was someone one of my brothers friends came over with. He knew where everything was. They took the Wii, but not the DVD player. I thought that was weird. And you couldn't even really see where the Wii was. They had it hid behind a picture. Its ok though... they're idiots, they didn't take the sensor bar, or the remotes.

Dude, that really sucks! I hope they catch this guy. Do you think it was somebody who knew your house? ex, he knew exactly where to go.

Yeah... we're thinking it was someone one of my brothers friends came over with. He knew where everything was. They took the Wii, but not the DVD player. I thought that was weird. And you couldn't even really see where the Wii was. They had it hid behind a picture. Its ok though... they're idiots, they didn't take the sensor bar, or the remotes.

One of my friends got their house robbed, the cops gave this instruction: don't tell anybody it happened. somebody will brag and get cocky, or somebody will notice that this "person" has a bunch of new stuff or more money than before. It kinda works if its a tight community.

I really hope they catch this punk

Yeah.... I knew that already. LOL thats funny because thats exactly what I told my brother when he called me this after noon and told me that. I've been studying a lil "criminal psychology". Because im trying to get in at the Manci. lol.

I'm not suggesting to lie so to speak, but to get replacement value on the items stolen, you might exagerate their cumitive values. You can even print out PC reciepts for the equipment stolen and damaged if they are techy related. If you do have original reciepts get them ready. Insurance Companies will always low ball you if they can, but physical written documentation is harder to argue with. Trust me I went through it with my mom last year when a water pipe burst and flooded the basement of her house. Prolly $20,000 damage all total, but she ended up with like $9500 and a clean-up team hired by the ins. co. that sucked.

If I could do it over again, the carpet would have been 3 months old instead of 3 years and the furniture would have been brand new. The PC would have been a Massive server array and we prolly still would have gotten less that it costs to replace it all lol.

Good luck

Now, im not going to beg for cash or anything, but it is for my mom... and she is a single mom... so if anyone would like to donate anything... maybe Fatty or someone would be willing to setup a pay pal. or you can message me on AIM: DudeSoul or yahoo: dudesoul. or email xxoulx@hotmail.com And i can give an address to send it to. I'd help her but i just had a new baby and my wife and i havn't worked for a month. :peace: The insurance isn't going to cover her guns, because they're in her boyfriends name. I dunno... its up to you guys. *shrug* I just feel really bad I can't help her.