GamersCoalition to Support RFKC 2007 at Golf Outing - JULY 7

Fatty

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Third year for a donation from the Weasel. I know that this is a great cause, and I'm honored to be able to help you guys show some kids what it really means to feel loved!

Thanks for the reminder today, I almost forgot to jump in!

Blessings!

- Weasel

GC Founder

Well, let me know soon so I can start figuring stuff out. Would be great.

Ok, after contributions and commitments from xterminator, mini, whudats, weasel, dingy, bub, and someone named Andy....(probably could have cross referenced the email with other things but I haven't yet).....anyways, we are SUPER CLOSE!

Total between pledges and contributions made: $1483.72!!!!

Basically, we've met the goal!

Now, if you were considering doing this and have been waiting for the funds, please understand that you will not be turned away! Who knows if we have five hundred more bucks ready to trickle in. However, I am thrilled and content and VERY PROUD OF YOU GUYS!

GC Founder

Let me just share this......I asked the guy putting this event on for RFKC what it took for National City Bank to be the "Event Sponsor" as we were listed under that as "Corporate Sponsor." Guess what, it's $1500 that NCB was donating.

GC Founder

I'm not worried about the title, really....but the pride of making a big donation. Here's our email conversation as of late:

Me: The title doesn't really mean anything, I was just curious. Last year we came up with $1200 or so....last night I made my post about it, and at this time we're at about $1,000 already. I'm going to try to get more than one team golfing this year, so we'll see how that goes.

Brian: That's outstanding!! As I said, bring it on and we'll have dual event sponsors, or we can create something totally new this year for your organization.

Me: We just reached $1500.....can I get two foursomes for that??

Brian: You can have about anything you want for that!!!

Me: Our own beer cart?

Brian: YES!!!

Me: DEAL! two foursomes and a beer cart...and I'm not sure, but my good people may still toss in some more....lots of big hearts.

Translation: We're going to need two full teams and rides.

GC Founder

Other than Farmer up there I haven't heard of any other potentials. A third set of GC golfers would be fantastic. We'd have to round up another few hundred though, I don't want to carry it too far on our donation.

Who's your golfer, bub, and can he make the $75 donation that the golfers are?