Who's coming from Toledo area...or by it?

Fatty

GC Founder

Ahh..yes....from China....jump over the Bering Strait....and on through Toledo. Nice!

What day are you going to be driving through? Thursday or Friday?

Check the map and your route and make sure that's ok.

Lol.. I'll be living in Michigan at that time. 4 more weeks left in China!

The plan is to take 23 to 80 90 on Thursday, and 800 Ford street is just off the beaten path so I don't see it being a problem.

Just tell me what day you'll be picking them up and I'll make sure the goods are ready for you. I appreciate you grabbing my Bawls.
"6 User(s) are reading this topic (4 Guests and 1 Anonymous Users)"

giggity?

GC Founder

I'm sure they appreciate your biz. I think they just want to get samples of the product out there, not supply everyone for the weekend. :)

Lol.. I'll be living in Michigan at that time. 4 more weeks left in China!

The plan is to take 23 to 80 90 on Thursday, and 800 Ford street is just off the beaten path so I don't see it being a problem.

Bush, PM me your name so I can forward that info on to them. I'll make sure it's ready on Thursday the 12th.

I'm sure they appreciate your biz. I think they just want to get samples of the product out there, not supply everyone for the weekend. :)

Oh I was meaning to ask you if I could buy a case from them

And how did you get it last year? I drove right through Toledo on my way through MI...I coulda been of service...you know, at least once!

GC Founder

I think last year it was one case.....more to ship 4 cases of course...which is probably what you're getting at but I can't simplify myself to understand you.