Darn Florida Shoe Store

VooDooPC

So for the last few months I've been dying for new shoes. I found some on Amazon I liked from a place in Florida called Bealls, also a department store down there apparently. I ordered them last week and they got here today. I start too open them and I'm totally geeked because right now I have steel toe boots which are at least three years old. I was finally going to get some nice, light, comfortable, new sneakers! I opened them and I couldn't believe my eyes...

Those clowns over there LEFT THE STUPID SECURITY TAG ON THE SHOEEESSSSS!

I cannot believe they did this. How could they ship something to the other side of the country and not take this thing off? Did they even check? Did they think I somehow had the fancy tool to take it off? This aggravates me so much.

So now I have three options:

1.) I have to return the stupid shoes, paying any stupid shipping charges or any other garbage fees they make up on their end just to get the dumb thing taken off. This will take at least two weeks.

2.) I have to convince a store around me to take off the tag, even if they have the right tool to take off the same type of tag I need to convince them I actually paid for the shoes with a packing slip that could have been printed from any printer in existence.

3.) I have to risk taking the thing off myself which no doubt will lead to smelly, permanent funny colored ink going all over my brand new shoes. Even if I find a way too get it off without breaking the ink vials it will be a pain staking process I don't feel like doing and shouldn't have to do in the first place.

The bright side is the shoe without the tag fits fine... I will have to walk around with a boot on one foot and a sneaker on the other until I figure this junk out.

We will be sending you a UPS label for the shoes, Once we get them we

will remove the ink tag and return the shoes to you.

Thank you for shopping at BeallsFlorida.com.

Call Center Agent

Bealls Department Stores

Great.

Man that sucks...it's always my biggest fear when ordering things online. I would send them a note with the shoes stating they will no long have your business.

Then they will ship them back with a security tag on both. :D

(edited)

Well, I showed my brother and he said, "I can get that off", so I gave it too him and 5 minutes later it was off. He does car body work, so he probably has some metal cutting saw power tool thing he used.

There's no ink anywhere, the shoe is in one piece, and the tag is gone. I don't really care how it happened, but it did. :P

Now lets stare at his awesome van he's working on!

http://www.astrosafari.com/cgi-bin/ikonboa...0927;hl=kuziken

Edited by VooDooPC

Next time this happens, break the ink well just before you send them back. It would look like it happened during "shipping" (wipe all your finger prints off before sending). That or put your own special security tag on it so you can't physically remove the original one so they have to call you back...all of which is really only funny if you don't need the shoes and have serious emotional issues :freak3: