Are you a community member?

Fatty

Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guests

I think it's more of a comparison to how much does CD catch and not catch, compared to what server side stuff like WWCL and HLG catch - I don't see why there is talk of eliminating anti-cheat software altogether.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Talent
Guest Talent
Guest Talent
Guests

i don't care about the cheats it prevents, i am concerned about the change in peoples mentality towards the game. attitudes change when you can see who is being "scanned" for cheats and whatnot. and frankly i haven't seen 1 hacker in tropolis since i've been on there, so to me the C-D isn't going to do very much <_< Mmmm admins are around all the time to catch anyone that is cheating/suspected anyway...to me the C-D just seems to imply that you aren't able to/or don't want to, try and take care of this the best way possible *by demos and observation*

i don't care about the cheats it prevents, i am concerned about the change in peoples mentality towards the game.  attitudes change when you can see who is being "scanned" for cheats and whatnot.  and frankly i haven't seen 1 hacker in tropolis since i've been on there, so to me the C-D isn't going to do very much  <_<    Mmmm admins are around all the time to catch anyone that is cheating/suspected anyway...to me the C-D just seems to imply that you aren't able to/or don't want to, try and take care of this the best way possible *by demos and observation*

There was an aimbot caught by CD just 2 days ago

GC Founder
Like I said I do support C-D, I'm just making vaild of what talent said. Grow up, don't turn everything into a soap opera and get offended at everything, its a freakin game.  <_<

Who/what is this posted about/for?

Like I said I do support C-D, I'm just making vaild of what talent said. Grow up, don't turn everything into a soap opera and get offended at everything, its a freakin game.  <_<

to you guys getting upset that a few people have different opinions about an anti-cheating method.

Like I said I do support C-D, I'm just making vaild of what talent said. Grow up, don't turn everything into a soap opera and get offended at everything, its a freakin game.  <_<

to you guys getting upset that a few people have different opinions about an anti-cheating method.

I dont see them getting mad what i do see is people complaining that they are tryin to do something about cheating.No it doesnt get all cheats but it does do more than anything else so whats the problem.Its their server they are doing what they think is right.If you dont like it play some where else.they didnt make this a soap everyone else did.

I think it may have more to do with forcing community members to do something that is not required of the general population. Anyways, you are right, it doesn't matter what others say in this matter but Mmmm. It is your server. Those who don't like it will choose to play elsewhere.

With regards to answering some of the posts in the thread, I do agree with Talent and SexyTyme. Shifts in attitude is FAR worse than the few cheaters we catch. Increased accusations of cheating to newcomers and general paranoia due to a BIG [NO-CD] is a side effect of implementing CD which I think is probably not worth it and frankly, i dont want to become paranoid myself. And like Nitemare said, I will take his advice and play elsewhere. On a separate note, if CD is required for league play, then I'm in full support of it. THAT is where it will really matter.