Are you a community member?

Fatty

COMMUNITY MEMBERS NEED TO BE RUNNING CHEATING DEATH NO EXCUSES

While it's not "required" it will be pretty much required by community members. You should support the movement if you choose to play on tropolis. Thanks in advance.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest The Hurricane
Guest The Hurricane
Guest The Hurricane
Guests
NO EXCUSES

my dog ate my C-D....

Guest SiLvEr BuLLeT
Guest SiLvEr BuLLeT
Guest SiLvEr BuLLeT
Guests

awwww shucks.....whenever i try to dl C-D...for some reason it messes up my computer......guess no more tropolis

:(

Guest ZDamage
Guest ZDamage
Guest ZDamage
Guests

[NO C-D]SomeDude: It is on, I use it all the time.

cheaters have gotten so bad these "Days of our cs lives " that sometimes it is hard to play and very aggrivating things constantly happenenning that are unexplanable or happen too many times to be coinsedence but then again u cant run around accusing everyone of it either cuz u really dont know and no sense in making enemies so programs like "csguard","hlguard","cheating-death" can ease the mind a bit but we all know or atleast us oldtimers is for every cheat theres a anti-cheat and for every anti-cheat there is a cheat so somehow we just have to trust our instincts and do our best

it is just a shame that the largest online game and funnest to me has to be so smothered with bs and cheaters !!! :blink:

Im loving CD so far. LAst night this guy was nailing everything. People were accussing of aim bot and he didnt have CD. Yet his score was barely over 1:1 so I didnt say anythign right away I just watched and it looked suspicious. I was about to ask him to get CD when it popped up in big flashing letters in the center of the screen about a suspected aimbot ;) Made my job a little easier :)

Well.. just a thought...how about doing the community players

a favor and start kicking those with out it? I guess you have

to decide whats more important. A full server with possible

cheaters ...or maybe 10 people in the server who are willing to

use this anti-cheat for good clean fun.

:ph34r:

Guest Talent
Guest Talent
Guest Talent
Guests

i don't really like C-D its an inconvienence and just shows how suspicious everyone is, just play the game and kick the obvious.

Well... earlier today, Chucles and I asked a couple of semi-regulars to go get it. This was due to some great scores. I was catching it from everyone else to make them get it so I finally told them over voice "Im going to have to ask you to go install CD." Pleasant as could be. They ask "Are you singeing us out or are you making everyone get it. I responded that I was singleing them out per requests.

This did not set to well at all! They cried me a river than got abusive with the language. Personally I hope they dont return. To ask someone to go get CD shouldnt be a big deal. If they dont hack than it would go a ways to convincing us that they dont.

i don't really like C-D its an inconvienence and just shows how suspicious everyone is, just play the game and kick the obvious.

whats your take on wwcl, hlgaurd or any other cheat detection....

the reason this works and works so well is cause its client side...

thats why i like it :)

Guest Talent
Guest Talent
Guest Talent
Guests

but the prob with CD is that some1 w/o CD that does even just above average ppl begin to think hack wheras HLguard etc, are just always there and as inefficient as ever.

GC Founder
Well.. just a thought...how about doing the community players

a favor and start kicking those with out it?  I guess you have

to decide whats more important.  A full server with possible

cheaters ...or maybe 10 people in the server who are willing to

use this anti-cheat for good clean fun.

:ph34r:

As the server fills, we make cdrequired for a second, then back off again. Just a minute ago we had 17/18 running CD.

but the prob with CD is that some1 w/o CD that does even just above average ppl begin to think hack wheras HLguard etc, are just always there and as inefficient as ever.

thats a bad thing?

Guest Talent
Guest Talent
Guest Talent
Guests

ya its a bad thing, b/c all anyone thinks about while they play with ppl with No CD are hacks, and that just ruins the game IMO.