GC movie night?!

EbilDustBunny

Maybe I'm a little dilarous thinking about this but I'm bored at work and a little ahead for the day. I think it would be nifty if we can arrange for a bunch of us to watch a movie together. Everyone can log on ventrilo and we could sync a movie together and tada! Sounds a little lame but it works great watching tv shows but how about a movie?

i was kind not thinking the same thing, but it has to do with gc + movie.

we need a weekly or monthly .gc css and/or ut demo movie. submit demos now to john@gamerscoalition.com.

/end thread jack

Bad sj BAD! But it would be nifty to have section on the front page to watch like a demo of the month or what not. Darn I'm feeding the thre jack...

There's a console command to dump a video as a series of TARGAs out of CSS, I think it's startmovie. From there you can use VirtualDub or w/e, although you'll have to have had free space for the whole 24-bit uncompressed video.

grab some demo's of the better players that play on GC and post them up. I do think that dailymotion.com and sevenload.com are much better places to upload videos. They are better quality and can be longer and larger. Plus, youtube's soon to be advertisement overlays are going to majorly suck.