The Reason Y'all Beat Me in my Final Days

Saris

I generally don't like to blame comp problems, lag, or shot registration on my deaths, but I just discovered I've been dealing with a severe handicap with my broken down mouse. I always knew, when I was on my laptop, with my optic mouse, I went 3:1 alot, no sweat. Then I switched to desktop pc and used a regular mouse - I always had this problem with not being able to turn properly more than half the time, and when I did, I couldn't get a feel for when I was turning too much or not enough. I knew it was because my mouse wasn't registering all my left/right movements, but I figured it was either comp lag, or something slowing down my computer.

Well, since I quit, it's only gotten worse, to the point where when I'm moving left/right it will dead stop until I slam my mouse on the table, or throw it right really hard. Just tonight, I finally got tired of it and popped it open to discover that the sensor for the left/right movements was ALOT more tight than up/down - I could spin up/down, but after releasing my finger from left/right, it would dead stop. Well, some terrible plier work later, I've loosened it up and already, I can't understand why I put up with it for so long cause my mouse movements are so smooth now.

Thus, for about, the entire last year of my play here (roughly since I joined GC as a paying member) all your kill counts on me are forfeit and all my kill counts are doubled! >:)