Frys.com

benjester

They currently have the antec nine hundred case (see flitterkill's slow build thread for pics) for 90.00 dollars plus 9 to ship to WI. I figure 99 is a pretty good deal for that case.

just curious if anyone has purchased from them, and if they are good to buy from?

thanks

Ben

maybe flitter can weigh in and let us know how much he saw it fluctuate.. i have only seen it between 130 and 140 on Newegg in the past 3-4 weeks.

I think he used some sort of paypal coupon to drop it to 70...

let me know if you pull the trigger bennie j

90 to 99 is fine. I scored primo deal due to rebates and coupon so unless you have time for the deal gods to awaken I'd buy now.

I *love* this case. Naturally it has an enemy called "liquid" - it is so wide open you'll have to be careful, but aside from that... Put another way, I can't imagine I was actually considering other cases.

I need to finish that build thread (pics, etc.) - I'll get on that by the end of the week...

-Fk

received my case already... wow... fast shipping. Frys.com FTW!

alright benjamima just ordered it myself..

hopefully it gets here before the weekend so i have something to do besides drinking yuengling

which warehouse did it come from?? i hope NJ, i ordered a monitor at lunch and received it the next day..

LOL... well, it looks nice sitting in the corner... I haven't bought any other parts yet... haha. All coming in November most likely. I will post up a complete build thread with pics once I am at that point.

Glad to hear it is low noise... my current machine is loud as heck... be nice to get to some thing a little less annoying.