Badsportmanship and Punks

Mr.Mustard

I don't want to sound like a whining little brat, but I like this game and when someone comes along and starts spurting out racial slurs and cursing at other players I get really P'd off. I've been playing on Mmmm servers since the days of MmmmTango, Delta, and Alpha servers and plan on being around a lot longer then that. Anyways to get on with it...

Today while playing on Mmmm a fella by the name of lIPIWood came on the server. Not long after joining he said and I quote:

"U FUC KEN (I should be banned) GER"

I told him that was not tolerated:

"Do not say that again wood, it's foul and will not be tolerated"

to which he replied:

"whatever"

and later:

"fuc koff"

so anyways I just wish there was a way I could silence these ppl. Which would be asking for some admin privelages which I may or may not deserve. A little admin_gag or admin_llama would be enuf. Other than that here is the rest of the info:

Name: lIPlWood

WONid: 2529201

I have screenshots of all the above mentioned and sorry for taking up your time w/ this crap. It really puts me in a sour mood to have to play with ppl like that and ruins a game I really like. (at least for a little while ;) ) :angry::angry:

Guest [Mmmm]Dirk_Nowitzki
Guests

The best I can do is say jump on AIM and grab one of us. There's usually at least one of us available that can take care of it, except of course in the 3am range...

90% are self explanators :D MmmmBarto MmmmDirk MmmmSparky MmmmFatB Mmmmtim MmmmContra SlimsCS(hes not too quick)

also, to organize those thoughts, remember... right click on your buddy in your AIM buddy list, go down to "edit buddy comment" and put his name down, that way when you put your mouse over his name it will tell you who he is.

I was the person he had a problem with. He FF'd me on purpose and I got ticked off and FF'd him back. He then tk'd me the next round at spawn, which of course made me tk him back the next. So I thought I should cool it and just take the next hit and move on. But then he started with the obscenities. Maybe I should be banned from Plat for FF'ing back in the first place. Btw, he and his teammate tk'd half the CT team before they left.

Mr. Mustard, what Dirk said about the 3 am range is not true. I'm usually online till the server updates. Most of the time i will be online even after that hour. I am a nightbird, mostly due to the inability to sleep. So, if u play in Mmmm and someone tries to be funny, get on aim, give me a msg, and i'll be in almost instantly. :) My aim is MmmmContra