Yeah, I brought it up

farmerisme

First of all, hyperspeed is weak. And you know this JC :).

Raining blood is wicked hard, even when you make it through the runs, the riff is very hard, and the solo at the end is very hard. Other than the dragonfire song it is the second hardest IMO.

I only have 4 songs left on expert not 5 stars, and about 5 bonus songs not 5 stars... :P

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Raining blood is wicked hard, even when you make it through the runs, the riff is very hard, and the solo at the end is very hard. Other than the dragonfire song it is the second hardest IMO.

I only have 4 songs left on expert not 5 stars, and about 5 bonus songs not 5 stars... :P

Pfft. I like it for two reasons.

1. I have to react faster.

2. The notes don't look like a cluster of colors coming at you all at once. I had that problem when I first started before I found out about Hyper Speed.

Anyway, it suits me in terms on how good I can actually play the game.

• 4 weeks later...

Yeah, I beat Through the Fire and Flames yesterday on hard but I haven't beaten Raining Blood yet. That has me stuck on career mode.

in another case of "don't knock it until you try it", my wife bought me GH3 for christmas, and we're both hooked now. I just beat the career on medium since I hadn't ever played it before and have started dabbling in the hard setting. Now that I've become more aware of hammer-on/pull-off opportunities, it's getting easier :)

My jaw dropped and right hand cramped up the first time I tried Fire and Flames. Ended up getting something like 58% on medium first (and only) run through, I consider that a small victory.

Wife's not too good at it yet (she beat her first song on easy last night) but it's nice to finally have a game she can play with me. Baby steps...

Congrats.

You got it for the 360, right? Add me!

Yeah, I got it for 360. She managed to find one with the wireless guitar package the week before Christmas at 4:30pm on a Tuesday. I am still in shock at this.

I'm slightly hesitant to add someone with the gamertag that looks like a chat room solicitation... ;)

You can add me first if you want, my tag is: Boiler12

Shaft seems to be in full swing today, btw.

Shaftiel

boiler