THUNDERCHILD | 24 Player Warfare

Flitterkill

GC Board Member

Hang on - let me look (ie try to join) - note that I still very much hate the lack of the windows key flipping you back to desktop - starting and stopping the game gets old...-Fk

EDIT: I'm playing right now - showed up fine in the browser - and I have vista.

Login, multiplayer, warfare server checked, server is pure so either pure or any, click on thru. When server list comes up, click on server to sort alphabetically, then slide down to the G's. Give it another shot.

-Fk

I can't always find our server. Hopefully the patch will take care of the browser problems. When I do connect, my ping is 80 and my fps is about 30-40ish. It's probably the best server I've played on so far. Now we just need people to jump in and play. I've been in there for about an hour so far and not one soul has joined. =( I'm sure this will change when the patch is released.

Map voting FTW!

Now we just need people to jump in and play. I've been in there for about an hour so far and not one soul has joined.

I'm installing and patching now. Will hopefully be up this evening. So much for getting the xmas list together :)

I snagged one of the hard drive specials from newegg, so sometime this week I'll probably be OTA so that I can

reinstall XP. UT3 will prolly be the next thing (after all the M$ patches, of course!).

And yes, I'll still be Dingy

Well, I found the server...first time for me. It showed up this a.m. around 9 o'clock.

Maybe tonight after 8 I will try to play.

It pinged at 92 ms, but once things got settled it dropped to around 45.

I hope I can see it again tonight...anyone gonna be on?

cuz bots are teh suxorz.

• 2 months later...
Worldwide UT3 Warfare players, Sunday 5pm

Worldwide.

-Fk

Super Bowl Sunday.

If that # was only America I can see your point... but most of the world really could care less about the Superbowl.

Shaftiel