I would like to be unbanned.

ZeroDamage

The current reason for why I am banned is unknown. I am just banned and I think it stems from a previous misunderstanding between Magruter and myself. I thought I should wait a little while before coming here with this request but it has been a couple of months and thought now would be a good time to try.

STEAM_0:0:37927

No seriously, I would like to be unbanned.

And you still haven't answered my question. Which leads me to believe that it is you playing under those alias's. And if that's the case you've gone around the ban placed on the above id.

I have a good idea who tof may be. A couple of students asked me about playing cs and where I played and I recommended them the gc server as it is fairly noob friendly.

BTW ToF/Pig Deanus/Wootzilla is no noob. You're still skirting the question.

Lunk, if you have a problem with this tof guy, you should take it up with him. If you have an issue with me and do not want me unbanned, then just say it and I will withdraw my request. I just do not have it in me to deal with any more drama. If you wonna hit me up on aim and hash out the problems, then go for it. aim: zerodamag

Lunk, if you have a problem with this tof guy, you should take it up with him. If you have an issue with me and do not want me unbanned, then just say it and I will withdraw my request. I just do not have it in me to deal with any more drama. If you wonna hit me up on aim and hash out the problems, then go for it. aim: zerodamag

Honestly, ZD I don't have a problem with you. Your attitude does get out of hand at times in the game. But, when I've said something to you about it you either change it or take a break for a bit. I'm just trying to find the truth of the matter at hand. Your style of play and that of ToF are very similar and your attitudes are very similar. I've also had folks mention to me that ToF might be you. If you don't want to answer in this thread, then shoot me a pm.

Nope, GC is not going to have it both ways with me. If I am not the type of person you want here to play cs then I am not the type of person to play TF2 or any other game here. The same goes for the forums and my contribution there. You can consider this my farewell. For the record, my current ban was for nothing and yet it stands? Ridiculous but not surprising. Goodbye.