COD4 Server Suggestions

Unclean

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GC Alumni
I was looking at it a little today. I might play with it a little on my server and let you know. Its pretty much add in lines to the cfg. I'll post up when I have it loaded and if it works.

Cool.

I've always wondered what it's like to play Night Warfare with this game. Maybe it'll give me an excuse to use nightvision... like in CS where it's useless... it's funny when the only time people buy it is at the last round and they have more money then they need.

Edited by JackieChan

GOOD! I had to run all over the map the other day because I kept killing Jackie... very tired. Heh :)

<3 Jackie

Shaftiel

Don't make me come over there...

:=

So very scurd... I can feel the bullets tearing through me now... sigh

Shaftiel

Edited by shaftiel

Every week is "Pick on Jackie Week". Ebil constantly made fun of me when we were playing WoW.

This is not 'pick on Jackie' week. This is 'Friendly Banter with your Enemy/Friend' week. Which are you Jackie? Which are you. heh :wiggle2:

Shaftiel

man, is it "pick on Jackie week" or something? I'm starting to feel a little sorry for him...

Get on vent ... kill him a few times... you'll understand

Oh comon!! At least I'm the only one that talks on vent. Everyone else doesn't say anything.

What!! Allanon does nothing but talk! Just yammers away like nobodies busines.... er... <3 Allanon?

Shaftiel