Should M2 Buy This Game?

akaM2

Should M2 Buy This Game?  

26 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

tell ya what though, i aint a fan of search and destroy

Ya that game type will kill a server. If you like the whole bomb thing play sabotage instead. The bomb actually changes hands when you get killed. I was in a server once where the bomb got planted like 3 times but never went off. It just kept changing teams, that was actually pretty cool. Headquarters if fun too. I think the best modes are HQ, TDM, and SAB.

I'm waiting to see what kind of competition play has come out of this game. We'll have to do some diggin and see what they are playing team wise.

tell ya what though, i aint a fan of search and destroy

Ya that game type will kill a server. If you like the whole bomb thing play sabotage instead. The bomb actually changes hands when you get killed. I was in a server once where the bomb got planted like 3 times but never went off. It just kept changing teams, that was actually pretty cool. Headquarters if fun too. I think the best modes are HQ, TDM, and SAB.

I'm waiting to see what kind of competition play has come out of this game. We'll have to do some diggin and see what they are playing team wise.

competition is s&d with restrictions on perks and guns. Think the competitive mod used for bf2 only in cod4. Currently the DAMN mod is in use with others being made. The damn mod lets leagues restrict certain perks and guns as they feel necessarily. Real quick cevo is looking at this :

S&D

2min rounds

1min bomb time

5sec plant time

10sec defuse time

The class restrictions are now as follows:

1 Sniper

1 Shotgun (possibly looking at upping the damage on the regular shotgun.)

After some careful consideration we've came up with an initial idea on how the perks are going to work for the tournament.

The perks allowed will be :

Perk 1:

TBA

Perk 2:

Sleight of hand

Stopping power

Perk 3:

Steady aim

Deep impact

Iron Lungs

NOTE: Perk 1 and Bandolier. We are currently looking to see if we can limit the amount of ammo given with Bandolier before we make a final decision on this perk. As of now we are not including extreme conditioning either. If it is found later that we can restrict it to only one person, we may consider allowing it.

Miscellaneous Restrictions:

There are a few additional things that competitors should know about. such as no air strikes, no UAV, no choppers. They are:

- No air strikes, UAV, or choppers.

- No grenade launchers.

- The p90 will be limited. (either in amount of damage it takes to kill, or amount of ammo given.)

- Auto shotguns and Auto snipers are ALLOWED.

- Auto snipers however will not have the strength of the bolt-action.

- We will also be limiting hit blips on grenades,stuns, and flashbangs tossed over walls (But leaving in hit blips on spraying through walls).

- Multibomb will be on.

- We will be upping the damage given on the regular shotgun.