Well Well Well....

odd thomas

Hey guys its me odd thomas from like a year ago how many of u rember me...i no boiler sax barter town Baruch tyranus and a few other will. its been a long time since ive played here i could never rember for the life of me the name of this server. i was a few server admins for a couple servers and lost touch here and just couldnt rember for the life of me the name of this place, but now i found it. oh and y is it almost 2 in the after noon and nobody is on the servers damnit i want to play with u guys again.

i said i forgot the ip and the name of the server plus alot of stuff (family) happened in this last year or so.. are the servers still popular i need a new place to dominate and i will dominate but i rember u anonymolol yea mo what matters is im back now...

do u have to pay to play on the server or just if u want a reserved spot?hey shaftifel where u on the server when i was.

well i say everybody reading this forum should go to italty and lets play this shizzz.. where ice berge i need that man in my life.

Edited by odd thomas

i said i forgot the ip and the name of the server plus alot of stuff (family) happened in this last year or so.. are the servers still popular i need a new place to dominate and i will dominate but i rember u anonymolol yea mo what matters is im back now...

do u have to pay to play on the server or just if u want a reserved spot?hey shaftifel where u on the server when i was.

well i say everybody reading this forum should go to italty and lets play this shizzz.. where ice berge i need that man in my life.

you dont have to pay to play on the server but at peak hours it's pretty busy and if you're one of the last to join the server, you'll be one of the first to be kicked to allow a gc member to play. So just wanted to give you a heads up. I got fed up with being kicked when i was in the zone so i just forked out the $50 american which is like u know a $1 canadian :D

Edited by Xterminator

wow, talk about coming out of the woodwork... welcome back OT! :D

I also haven't played CS in a long while, but I've still been around and have been playing xbox more recently. Hope to catch you on the servers some time!

i hate u guys either u guys need to get a life, quit ur jobs and get on source. or quit souce its now noon and i have no one to play with this poop u guys are poop. just kidding but fer realzzez guys hurry up and get on so we may pwn the world together... and i no Brew rembers me from me dominating him- yeah right i hope u suck with the ak now. and boiler i miss those clan days dude Ti.6 roxzord my cockzord u no what i mean? i no u no what i mean u sexy beast.

i hate u guys either u guys need to get a life, quit ur jobs and get on source. or quit souce its now noon and i have no one to play with this poop u guys are poop. just kidding but fer realzzez guys hurry up and get on so we may pwn the world together... and i no Brew rembers me from me dominating him- yeah right i hope u suck with the ak now. and boiler i miss those clan days dude Ti.6 roxzord my cockzord u no what i mean? i no u no what i mean u sexy beast.

Oh wow...do we even want you back now? rofl

I really hate to be a grammar nazi, spelling nazi, reading comprehensive nazi, or any type of nazi, but the amount of words I read a minute drop by about 50% when deciphering your post.

I don't remember you either, but welcome back to the forum.

I really hate to be a grammar nazi, spelling nazi, reading comprehensive nazi, or any type of nazi, but the amount of words I read a minute drop by about 50% when deciphering your post.

No wonder you're not dating crazy 18 year olds...you sound like you're 26 going on grandpa :biglaugha:

Hence why odd isn't in Eh? anymore :biglaugha::peace:

Are you even? I think i'm the only one that still keeps the tag on..Eh(4)life..

Duma u dont still use the p90 do u cause if u do ill just leave the server when i see ur name. and yes they kicked out of eh? because i wasnt good enough oh well i guess ill back to my tunnel. and clashiz i hope when u were asking me am i even it wasnt an attempt to make fun of my obviously popular name odd thomas. please tell me u were wondersing soimething different.

and clashiz i hope when u were asking me am i even it wasnt an attempt to make fun of my obviously popular name odd thomas. please tell me u were wondersing soimething different.

I have to assume it was his intention for it to be funny...good thing we all survived, not many people can say that after Dr.Clashiz's jokes :spin2: