So who's up around this hour?

bushwack

I went to bed at 1130 last night :(

lol canuck

Thanks...I worked from 6am to 8pm yesterday...3 hours was quite the troop considering the last stop I made was to set up a plasma for this private meet and greet for this hanna montana person...nothing quite like ending your day to 700+ screaming tweens, I know SJ can relate

lol canuck

Thanks...I worked from 6am to 8pm yesterday...3 hours was quite the troop considering the last stop I made was to set up a plasma for this private meet and greet for this hanna montana person...nothing quite like ending your day to 700+ screaming tweens, I know SJ can relate

Aw man you should have gotten me an autograph. :prplwacko:

lol canuck

Aw man you should have gotten me an autograph. :prplwacko:

I was basically in a room with 30 8-13 year old girls (setting up a Wii for the Hanna Montana game) when Hanna Montana walked into the room (30'x76'). I would have been content with a room full of trillions of hungry African mosquitoes over that experience...so if anyone's voice is in the 4000hz or higher register I'm sorry I can no longer hear you.

I was basically in a room with 30 8-13 year old girls (setting up a Wii for the Hanna Montana game) when Hanna Montana walked into the room (30'x76'). I would have been content with a room full of trillions of hungry African mosquitoes over that experience...so if anyone's voice is in the 4000hz or higher register I'm sorry I can no longer hear you.

So you're going to miss talking to SJ?

We got 9 people, a xbox, and 7 computers in a 10x12 foot room.

Crazy hot, too much full throttle, too much funyuns, too much pizza, 3 hours of sleep. Good lan party.

This room smells like death.