check out my new hat

shep48

BT? Lol, your motoring through...My guild tried Gruuls the other day, but without there lead dps,(Me) they couldn't take him down...Shadow council is a weak server....PvP is sooo hurting along with raiding..I think the best guild (AX) downed KT of TK a few days ago....

Anyways Im banned so im here playing source with Mo

• 2 weeks later...

some cool #s and my armory link http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.x...un&n=Shepgc

I would like to share with you these stats from wowjitsu.com:

Hyjal Summit

5.42%

Rage Winterchill

5.31%

Anetheron

5.05%

Kaz'rogal

4.67%

Azgalor

4.12%

Archimonde

3.05%

The Black Temple

4.78%

High Warlord Naj'entus

4.64%

Supremus

4.50%

Gurtogg Bloodboil

2.68%

Teron Gorefiend

3.53%

Shade of Akama

4.43%

Reliquary of Souls

2.25%

Mother Shahraz

2.15%

Illidari Council

2.00%

Illidan Stormrage

1.65%

These Percentages are of all Raiding Guilds Active and Non Active in those instances. So 5.42% of Guilds are in Hyjal, and 4.78% are in The Black Temple. Notice that 1.65% of guilds have killed Illidan. As a note 8.52% have killed Lady Vashj, and 6.18% have killed Kael. As you can see we have accomplished more than the 95% of the raiding guilds in WoW. We are currently ranked 1012 in the US and 2548 in the world. Also Keep in mind these numbers include guilds that have disbanded or are no longer active and do not include players not raiding. There are about 10 million accounts currently and less than 25% of those are raiding Kara or better. Which means this; you are experiencing what 99% of people who play this game cant. That is an accomplishment to be proud of. We could not have gotten this far without the commitment of everyone in this guild from top to bottom.

• 3 weeks later...