The End of the [GC] Unreal Tournament Community

MaDPaT

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(edited)
Death Warrant had a pretty impressive turn out on their server last evening but the number of servers out there is certainly dwindling...

DON'T SAY THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!

UT2004 will live FOREVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.......

All my server favorites except ellesian are very active.

Servers may be getting smaller in number, but the number of players appears to be the same. Flitter may discount this since he has access to hard data.

I am now on summer break, I will be playing alot. Saw Bush on UMG last night but no room to join. Cannon what happened to you on Deathwarrent? You were there, then gone, there, then gone.

How can I kill you if you leave? Do you know how many people I killed honestly looking for you? There were so many DW players on last night I was having flashbacks of Nepenthe with the old crew.

As for Tek, I am not gone completely just don't use ventrilo anymore after "more drama plz MP". I talk to people playing on server but see no need to talk to people that are not playing on server.

Edited by MaDPaT

I've been playing on that UMG Torlan demo server for some reason. Many good players on it last night, we were constantly coming out of the base at start with 4-5 players on manta. Unreal.

I saw you online. Server was full so went elsewhere. Nice to play with experienced players.

Death Warrant had a pretty impressive turn out on their server last evening but the number of servers out there is certainly dwindling...

DON'T SAY THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!

UT2004 will live FOREVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.......

All my server favorites except ellesian are very active.

Servers may be getting smaller in number, but the number of players appears to be the same. Flitter may discount this since he has access to hard data.

I am now on summer break, I will be playing alot. Saw Bush on UMG last night but no room to join. Cannon what happened to you on Deathwarrent? You were there, then gone, there, then gone.

How can I kill you if you leave? Do you know how many people I killed honestly looking for you? There were so many DW players on last night I was having flashbacks of Nepenthe with the old crew.

I thought you asked about jumping to our server and I thought you'd left so I went over there for a while. Then I saw Bush doing the Torlan Marathon but joined right after he left. Then I came back to DW but got interupted by a phone call I had to take. Bush was cleaning up there for sure. It's nice to see he can have fun with some different maps ;) or maybe he's just getting desperate.

There is still enough activity out there to make it worth playing at least to me. I kept thinking a few night ago when DW had a serious crowd of DW people playing that it would have been nice to have the serious GC players in to give them a spanking!! :stretch::stretch:

I thought you asked about jumping to our server and I thought you'd left so I went over there for a while. Then I saw Bush doing the Torlan Marathon but joined right after he left. Then I came back to DW but got interupted by a phone call I had to take. Bush was cleaning up there for sure. It's nice to see he can have fun with some different maps ;) or maybe he's just getting desperate.

There is still enough activity out there to make it worth playing at least to me. I kept thinking a few night ago when DW had a serious crowd of DW people playing that it would have been nice to have the serious GC players in to give them a spanking!! :stretch::stretch:

I think there were more noobs on the DW server last night then there were on UMG Torlan, my score was twice that then anyone elses and I never played the map before. :spin2: DW server is either full or dead and some of the maps like tank-me-up I absolutely hate.

Don't forget that last scrim we had against DW we put them through the spanking machine then they forfeited the TWL match.

I think there were more noobs on the DW server last night then there were on UMG Torlan, my score was twice that then anyone elses and I never played the map before. :spin2: DW server is either full or dead and some of the maps like tank-me-up I absolutely hate.

Don't forget that last scrim we had against DW we put them through the spanking machine then they forfeited the TWL match.

On Deathwarrant, I am like a medium high scorer? If the rest of the gc crowd joins it will be very fun. A DW coco crisp? guy kept on trying to kill my helbender due to the amount of destruction I was visiting on his team. All the heldbender defense experience facing bush, wentz, dark, etc came in handy.

I have one question, when raptor directly over you how may flack cannon shots kill raptor? What is the point difference with shocker. On foot against raptor I still S(u)ck.

None of you guys have informed me on helbender tactics against raptors since many of you are in the raptor attacking my helbender. I think now is the time.

As for Tek, I am not gone completely just don't use ventrilo anymore after "more drama plz MP". I talk to people playing on server but see no need to talk to people that are not playing on server.

Is that a slam...?

I never said that...I was ridic. Flitter, who was ridic. you because of your statement.

I was totally in defense of your response...which was..."it's a shame that the GC UT community has gone the way of the dodo..."

Anyways.

I will miss the times we had. I will try to play more often, but my wifey has a bun in the oven and the times, they are a-changin.

I have one question, when raptor directly over you how may flack cannon shots kill raptor? What is the point difference with shocker. On foot against raptor I still S(u)ck.

None of you guys have informed me on helbender tactics against raptors since many of you are in the raptor attacking my helbender. I think now is the time.

I dunno but if a raptor is around 6-10ft above you I think it should come down with 2-3 shots with flak. There is a good chance that if you use alt shock at that distance you will hurt yourself too, still better then getting run over though it may still happen.

Hey and Tek, nothing like luvin' from the oven!

Is that a slam...?

I never said that...I was ridic. Flitter, who was ridic. you because of your statement.

I was totally in defense of your response...which was..."it's a shame that the GC UT community has gone the way of the dodo..."

Anyways.

I will miss the times we had. I will try to play more often, but my wifey has a bun in the oven and the times, they are a-changin.

Not slamming anyone. Just do not use ventrilo or xfire which may promote the appearance that I am gone. Only communicate using in game talk feature with the team I am on.

• 2 weeks later...
Whats up Punkins, we shootin each other this weekend or what?

Well, He lives. I thought that maybe the desert swallowed you up or something. I almost uninstalled UT04 the other day but I thought, no, I'll keep it rolling a little longer. Besides, I feel bad for Pat and Cannon :D

If you guys go on this weekend, post up your names so we can look for ya, providing you've changed it recently here.

You know how to look for me---Primus I won't be on at all Saturday, out with the wife for the day, Sunday evening is a go for me.

Oh ya, don't forget that FF is this weekend, but I'm not sure if there will be anyone there playing UT of any kind.

Last evening our server had Tek, Ebits, Bush and myself. Pat was on Death Warrant and I tried to get over there to let him know but that server was full. So we are still kicking a bit. It was something to see Bush playing Arctic Stronghold like me killing people with mines and even firing the nuke!!!! I can just hear Dark screaming!!!! :stretch::stretch:

Last evening our server had Tek, Ebits, Bush and myself. Pat was on Death Warrant and I tried to get over there to let him know but that server was full. So we are still kicking a bit. It was something to see Bush playing Arctic Stronghold like me killing people with mines and even firing the nuke!!!! I can just hear Dark screaming!!!! :stretch::stretch:

I say your a noob if you die by a mine. Deemers are just funny, especially if you pull one out when your deathmatching.