The End of the [GC] Unreal Tournament Community

MaDPaT

(edited)

Flitter wasn't trying to discredit anyone's feelings by saying "more drama pls" he is and always has spent a LOT of his spare time accommodating us with servers to play on, and he's been on top of this from the beginning. The odd times UT is experiencing and the scattering of its playerbase has nothing to do with anything remotely related to GC. I DO agree that headin back to 2k4 is a better idea than playing ut3, so I'm reinstalling as I type. Gonna be poppin some skulls soon, punx.

Edited by Wentz

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Flitter wasn't trying to discredit anyone's feelings by saying "more drama pls" he is and always has spent a LOT of his spare time accommodating us with servers to play on, and he's been on top of this from the beginning. The odd times UT is experiencing and the scattering of its playerbase has nothing to do with anything remotely related to GC. I DO agree that headin back to 2k4 is a better idea than playing ut3, so I'm reinstalling as I type. Gonna be poppin some skulls soon, punx.

You're lucky I left early, ya noob.â™

n512419979_159094_2256.jpg

Day 4... and I'm still rusty.

And I FINALLY broke 19000 kills with the manta! Woo!!! lol

Edited by DarkArchon

Yeah, speaking of your job... how's your real estate business going?

Unclean you have to much time on your hands brother! I would have never known that was there. :biglaugha:

I'm gonna pop in to UT3 from time to time to see if I get that lets play a while feeling. Some of us poped into the 2k4 server last night and I personally had a great time. It was like old times again, you know, getting pwnd by dark and flitter and watching the noobs scroll wheel through their weapons to find the right one. :lol2:

Its all good, I'll be around from time to time, GC has the servers where people go. See you guys later. Oh ya, Wentz, you bacon eater, get in here and play with us. :D:lol2:

Thanks Flitter for putting up the server. It will be interesting to see if it was worth the effort. For myself part of what kept my interest up was different maps as seen on carcass factory so I hope some new can be mixed in with the old.

I can see why Pat might be upset. I realized early on that Flitter can be a bit frank and I cringe a bit thinking of what it must me like to be one of his students :ohmy::ohmy: but I've always appreciated the effort he's put into maintaining everything for us.

It would be great if we could decide on an evening or two a week to play as a group as in everyone (which I know is almost never possible). :D:D

I never bought UT3, but I still have 2k4. I'm terrible at it heh, a little fast for my tastes, but I'd be willing to hop on and play with you guys. Post up when that will be. Understand however that I'm Westcoast, so my playing range is like 9pm - 11pm eastern.

Shaftiel

I played freon for like 10 minutes last night and had just enough time to shoot about 6 people in the face before going to bed. Got absolutely nothing goin on tonight so I'd be happy to try and pack up our server with friday night drunks. Be on vent 2nite... Gotta play SEVERENCE at least once.

Hey I played last night and have been on a few times this week. Just seems whenever I get on no one is around so I play freon or instagib, or more then likely just play TF2 (I'm still tired of ONS). Ans seems when I join up like last night Dark leaves. :unsure:

Hey I played last night and have been on a few times this week. Just seems whenever I get on no one is around so I play freon or instagib, or more then likely just play TF2 (I'm still tired of ONS). Ans seems when I join up like last night Dark leaves. :unsure:

I really wanna hook up wit you guys to play more...Haven't seen bush in a loooooong time.

Job is kickin mah azz....

I will be on Saturday after 8pm and Sunday after 8pm.

GLHF

• 4 months later...

Bye, its been fun.

Since people some people will not be using gc tag anymore, I will try and find you online by other means. Just don't get to radical with your name.

If not, my GC tag is paid and in use in my name for this year.

Bye, its been fun.

Since people some people will not be using gc tag anymore, I will try and find you online by other means. Just don't get to radical with your name.

If not, my GC tag is paid and in use in my name for this year.

As noted in my Bacon! thread start using Xfire or add UT to your Steam games list. No matter what your in game name is you can connect to the server they are playing on. If anything you can yell at them and tell them to stop playing WoW and come join you for a few.

Dang, that took a long time to die.

Dead I am the life, dig into the skin /

Knuckle crack the bone, 21 to win /

Dead I am the dog, hound of hell you cry /

Devil on your back, I can never die

Rob Zombie?

Shaftiel

wierd mood? You gotta stop smokin that stuff dude. :biglaugha:

I would just like to say--- I BLAME IT ALL ON EPIC!!! Had they not totally screwed up UT3 we would all be playing it right now.

Remind me not to by anything else from Epic. I personally think we should take the coin from this server and put in another COD4 server.

Perhaps one with all custom maps. Sorry I was talking to Hellbound last night for a while.

Its summer, and I for one am going to enjoy it, away from my PC. Gaming will pick up all on its own soon enough.