Super Mario Galaxy

YoMamma

Has anyone played this game? I got it after christmas since it was $12 off at target. Even though this game is "kiddy" at points, it's the best game I've played on the Wii. 360 degree platforming is confusing at first, but once I got the hang of it, this game has been a blast. It's very addicting and as many have said, a "proper" sequel to Super Mario 64 (since Super Mario Sunshine was fun, but nothing revolutionary). Anyway, I would recommend this game to anybody with a Wii.

Oh yeah, I've been hooked on Mario since xmas... That and guitar hero.. BUT I love being the second person on Mario when my kids play..

I've been on a Wii kick, my pc just does not interest me right now.. But I'm sure after I get a new graphics card I'll be back to playin on the pc..

Oh yeah, I've been hooked on Mario since xmas... That and guitar hero.. BUT I love being the second person on Mario when my kids play..

I've been on a Wii kick, my pc just does not interest me right now.. But I'm sure after I get a new graphics card I'll be back to playin on the pc..

So that's where you've been, Batty. Expect me to find you when Brawl hits the streets.

(edited)
Oh yeah, I've been hooked on Mario since xmas... That and guitar hero.. BUT I love being the second person on Mario when my kids play..I've been on a Wii kick, my pc just does not interest me right now.. But I'm sure after I get a new graphics card I'll be back to playin on the pc..
So that's where you've been, Batty. Expect me to find you when Brawl hits the streets.

Yes, I pre-ordered at my local gamestop.. Last time I was in the store a guy asked if he could pre-order and the manager pointed at me and said "You should have preordered early like he did." Its a small town.. And I've been playing quite a bit of Metal of Honor Heroes 2 on thar Wii, I got the Wii Zapper and its fun with the arcade mode but not good with the online play.. I got that on release day and watched my rank go from under 100 to 20,000 in a day.. I was really mad when I couldn't find the offline multiplayer, the box says 4 player but there is non.. Everone has said that it was a misprint, but I still hope its a unlockable..

Edited by Batman

Oh yeah, I've been hooked on Mario since xmas... That and guitar hero.. BUT I love being the second person on Mario when my kids play..I've been on a Wii kick, my pc just does not interest me right now.. But I'm sure after I get a new graphics card I'll be back to playin on the pc..

Yes, I pre-ordered at my local gamestop..

Me too. I'm trying to beat Mario as quickly as possible since Brawl comes out next month.

I finally got all 120 Stars in this game just to find that there's a "secret 121st star" after beating the game all over again as Luigi.... I don't think I have the motivation to play the whole game again for 1 bloody secret star.

I finally got all 120 Stars in this game just to find that there's a "secret 121st star" after beating the game all over again as Luigi.... I don't think I have the motivation to play the whole game again for 1 bloody secret star.

Do it or I'll kidnap your first born!

YoMamma, you can't let the game beat you like that...you have to do it. "It's a moral imperative." (<==movie quote)

Real Genius.

try something harder next time :P

Oh yeah, YoMomma, you must get that last star. Nobody likes a quitter. If you're going to quit, you might as well sell me your Wii and forget you even tried to play Super Mario Galaxy.

I guess this isn't a good time to say that I quit as soon as I had enough stars to beat Bowser...

let me know when you are it boxed up to ship the Wii and I'll PM you my address.

You will be required to forget that you even played this game to prevent your own shame from lack of dedication to Mario.