here i come

akaM2

After what seems like at least 6 weeks of no free time in the evenings, I think I'll be able to get back on the server, if not this week, definitely this weekend.

Woot! Lev is coming back!

And no M2 sightings yet... is he aliasing?

I had an 'M2' sighting. I tried to take some plaster casts but they didn't set properly, and the photos and video are blurry and really hard to make out any details. I think tonight I may put up some 'hacker' musk scent strips, I've heard people have had good luck attracting an 'M2' with those. If that doesn't work I'll try blaring the sounds of 'toggling' through the server, that also seems to bring the 'M2's out.

Shaftiel

P.S. It was good seeing you on the server Dark, maybe now that I have the bandage off my finger I'll be able to get my revenge heh :).

Edited by shaftiel

Dude, I killed M2 yesterday. And no, I'm not going to mention the fact that I died 2 times trying, succeeded in my 3rd attempt, then was promptly killed about 5 seconds later by him. Same situation happened with Shaftiel too.

Unfortunately Unclean wasn't around for me to get some free kills! :)

Yeah, yesterday was a lot of fun! :D I'll have to install vent sometime.

Edited by DarkArchon

Unclean of Shaftiel has to pull me into CoD4 again. Since the port change and the huge rise in server population, the hussle and bussle of people as been a little bit of a turn off for me, but I want to start playing it again... a part of it is so I can finally kill M2 with my cheap gameplay antics :x

There aren't enough nades in the world to kill a full grown M2.

Actually to echo Jackie's post, I've been really busy in 2008, but have had a couple of opportunities to get on the server but have ended up going to TF2 or powering up the 360.

I think 20+ players certainly works well with CSS and TF2, but it can get a bit too frantic in COD4 at times with that many people.

I'm out interviewing this evening over dinner, but I shall be joining the server when I get home and the kids/wife are tucked up in bed.

Edited by Leveller

There aren't enough nades in the world to kill a full grown M2.

Actually to echo Jackie's post, I've been really busy in 2008, but have had a couple of opportunities to get on the server but have ended up going to TF2 or powering up the 360.

I think 20+ players certainly works well with CSS and TF2, but it can get a bit too frantic in COD4 at times with that many people.

I'm out interviewing this evening over dinner, but I shall be joining the server when I get home and the kids/wife are tucked up in bed.

I was talking on GameComm with Reckless and he said pretty much the same thing. I think if we can get regulars... we can try to lower the server population and it will actually be a lot more fun... but until we get more members logging on to play... or new guys registering on the server... I think this is the best best we've got. But ... humor me, if you guys have any suggestions just post them up :D