needs ban

huhuh?

zerodamage

for mass amount of complaining to wear i have to block him in game....he never stop complianing and even starts to diss my/his teammates if he starts losing

(im not sure but i think mmmm bans for that) correct me if im wrong on that

Guest SiLvEr BuLLeT
Guest SiLvEr BuLLeT
Guest SiLvEr BuLLeT
Guests
Yep, we're going to start banning for that, in addition to bad spelling and grammar.  Thanks for giving us 2 people to ban!

NOOOOO,....ill be banned form trop now!

Yep, we're going to start banning for that, in addition to bad spelling and grammar.  Thanks for giving us 2 people to ban!

NOOOOO,....ill be banned form trop now!

good punctuation!! you did well this time :ph34r:

Guest ZDamage
Guest ZDamage
Guest ZDamage
Guests
zerodamage

for mass amount of complaining to wear i have to block him in game....he never stop complianing and even starts to diss my/his teammates if he starts losing

(im not sure but i think mmmm bans for that)  correct me if im wrong on that

That's awefully funny huhuh. Considering I haven't played in a couple of days. It is also funny how I set up ideas and strategies for the team and tell them that camping with the bomb is bad, etc is a reason for banning. Maybe if more of you took the time to explain to the newbs how to play the game and what to do that the newbs would improve rather than you guys slaying them and kicking them and calling them newbs in game.

So, if i am banned, i ask to be unbanned, i do not have the time during the week to do much playing if any to check and see if I am banned.

huhuh, i hate people who lie. Kill the grudge, move on.

Guest InSaNiTy
Guest InSaNiTy
Guest InSaNiTy
Guests

I played with ZD a few times over the weekend. He seemed fine to me, cept he kept awping me :angry:

Guest ZDamage
Guest ZDamage
Guest ZDamage
Guests

it is idiotic. I played with Mmmmm admins all weekend, usually on my team. No problems at all. So "who is your daddy?" "and what does he do?"

Guest ZDamage
Guest ZDamage
Guest ZDamage
Guests
o i missed my 100,000 shot in a row cause my shots arent registering!!!!!!!!   

dam statsme it makes me lag soo much

who do i sound like?  :huh:

And..........? All I have to say is........ gg grudge.