Gears of War 2 Announced

boiler

Simple solution guys - play Horde with your GC buddies!

1. No whiny 12 year olds to kick your butt

2. Play with other real live people, strategize, and have a good time.

3. TONS AND TONS of Locust to shoot/pop/maim/shred/disembowel. Good times all around.

Actually, that does sound fun...

If you can pull me from Far Cry 2 and boiler away from GTAIV (actually tonight it's more Skate 2, awesome game)

Yeah, I kinda got hooked into playing through it again.... forgot how much I enjoyed it the first time :D

BUT I would accept invites to Horde if they were sent!

Poop you guys, I wont be. :( I'm hanging out with an old friend (actually re-building a friendship, so > games).

I am actually going to be dog/house sitting for my cousins, and they have a 50" plasma with a ps3. Not sure if they have the net in their basement though. One can hope :) Have fun!!!

( I'm hanging out with an old friend (actually re-building a friendship, so > games).

me too zomg. this is must be worldwide call your old friend and be like whats been up for the past 4 years? (he's a recovering addict) i kinda cut off all contact with him when he started doing hmm .. unsavory things. considering he wouldnt listen to anyone i just kinda gave up on him.

• 8 months later...

bump - just beat insane. Might be good enough to try horde with a few GCers on normal :stretch:

My sister and her hubby also bought a 360 and we're planning on playing some halo3 tomorrow. Anyone interested? And is there a way to play just system to system over live?