I am still alive!

monthos

Just letting you guys know whats up, p3wpmaster and poopdood both play xbox 360 more than their pc nowadays, and I followed suit. Then a month or so ago power fluctuations took my dear old gaming pc to the computer heavens. Since I already have been playing CoD4 on the 360 I didnt miss it too much, but I will build a new one soon. If there is one thing I miss most of gc, its the maturity level, i generally keep the mic muted on xbox live nowadays.

Anyways I will have a new pc ready for fragfest, and hopefully have playtime invested so I won't suck. Until then I will continue to be the ninja on the forums, never posting but watching all! Also if any of you guys happen to play call of duty 4 for the 360, add me and lets play.

*wishing I didnt put myself on a budget... stupid savings

Heh, wondered what happened to you :P

Me, it's the exact opposite. I haven't touched my 360 close to a month now. There just aren't any games that I find fun... I beat the x-games in Skate, so that's basically it for that game. I'd like to bust out Gears of War because I hardly touched it because I wanted to play it coop with someone, but that someone has yet to surface (hoping it was someone here that was willing to make the journey with me...). Unclean???

Heh, wondered what happened to you :P

Me, it's the exact opposite. I haven't touched my 360 close to a month now. There just aren't any games that I find fun... I beat the x-games in Skate, so that's basically it for that game. I'd like to bust out Gears of War because I hardly touched it because I wanted to play it coop with someone, but that someone has yet to surface (hoping it was someone here that was willing to make the journey with me...). Unclean???

LOL. I reject online console gaming in all its forms.

Actually, I'm just skeered. And I don't have a network connection by the TV, so what other option is there? Wireless?

And monthos - if you do go back to the darkside of PC gaming, you should join us on our GC COD4 server. It fills up just about every night, and there are some really good players/regs.

There's no need to practice for Fragfest. I hadn't touched a gaming pc in a year when I went to the last 2 Fragfests and both times I got put on a team with good players. See, I didn't need to worry about being good.

:)

That's because I was on your team!

LOL. I reject online console gaming in all its forms.

Actually, I'm just skeered. And I don't have a network connection by the TV, so what other option is there? Wireless?

And monthos - if you do go back to the darkside of PC gaming, you should join us on our GC COD4 server. It fills up just about every night, and there are some really good players/regs.

It's no different than pubbing around on a pc, biggest problem is you don't get to choose the server, since it randomly assigns a host. You tend to get thrown in with someone hosting on a bad connection every now and then.

Oh and heres the real kicker, I play my xbox on my pc monitor anyways, sitting at my desk. it works out well cuz almost every other weekend Im hauling my xbox to a friends house or my brothers, and lcd monitors are easy to carry.

I am also a big COD 4 for 360 player.. Add me to your friends Monthos (and any other members)

LIVEID: TehPeveliah

I debated on getting it for PC but most of my local friends are console gamers so i went with the 360