COD4 Scrim?

[LaW]Maverick

Will you play in a COD4 scrim?  

22 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

(edited)
I voted yes, I need to practice though. I was much more into the game when we had the server set to hardcore mode.

Shaftiel

Scrims are for practice :P

7-11EST

mon-wed

Edited by DarkArchon

Im definitely down, just let me know and I can pretty much play every night.. Hardcore mode with some teamwork sounds alot more fun.

Yeah, I'm excited to try this 'cause I'd like to play some COD4 with some serious team work--should be a blast. So what's the verdict Unclean, this possible for our server?

Ok, we could do a scrim, but it would be nice if we had another private server (like we had for UT). To get this going, I'd suggest we bring up another server request here:

http://www.gamrs.co/forums/in...p?showforum=272

I don't think that should be too difficult, considering what we've been seeing about the popularity of our COD4 server. :)

If that new server request falls through, then we can set a date to switch the public server over for a night. I'd prefer to give our regs some advanced notice (~1 week) before making it a private server for a night, since some people might just think the server is gone and will delete it from their favorites.