can't find myself on stats page

behemoth

I can't seem to find myself on the stats page?? I've browsed and searched and can't seem to find my name. If anyone can tell what I'm doing wrong that would be great. If you want to look my name is Behemoth and I should be at the top :smillie_smilling:

(edited)

Top Colt M4A1 Carbine - Zan

Top Defuser - Zan

You kidding me right? :P

Edit - Very cool new stats page. Even has ribbons :D Even tells the location of every player!! So Fatty is from Cuyahoga Falls, mmmm *stalks*

Edited by lousiest

What I get when I click the "newest" stats link

--------------------------------------------------------------

Not Found

The requested URL / was not found on this server.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache/1.3.34 Server at gc.hlstatsx.com Port 80

Didn't we use the "newest" stat a long long time ago? The server map on top of the server overview looks familiar.

:unsure:

yes, but we hosted and managed the webserver, and that flaked out.

Can this be fixed on the HLstats?
i don't remember seeing this option in the last version of hlstatsx i setup, but i aint got nothing to do with this round. mani and hlstatsx play nice together, so i'd like to assume this was accounted for...

(edited)
The new HLstats... does seem to include team kills during the startup period- so if you want to do well there, RUN! -50 pts for me just lobbing nades around.

Bel

Yes... This should be fixed.

I so enjoy killing on the startup round... Boom!

Edited by shoot

The new HLstats... does seem to include team kills during the startup period- so if you want to do well there, RUN! -50 pts for me just lobbing nades around.

Bel

Or you could simply ignore the stats. Stats take away from Team play. I mean, watch Zan or Vovik.

Bel

Or you could simply ignore the stats. Stats take away from Team play. I mean, watch Zan or Vovik.

... or Shaftiel for that matter. :wiggle2:

WHAT!!! I'd kill you... but I'd hate to lose those preciousss 50 pointsssiesss...

Shaftiel