unban.......again

Frog

So i was playing around roughyl 3pm PST and got banned for TK. First my one of my n00b admins from my server joined and was playing around and shot me a couple times and killed me once, I had also killed him and shot him back, this lasted maybe 2 rounds.

During the game I was at least 3rd in kdr (which means I was actually playing not running around just shooting my buddy). A few other players were Tking the CTs b/c they suck (I dont believe it was always on purpose, though some shots seemded to be), either way another teammate at the begining of the round rushed market with me going the long way around and me going the short way.....when he came around the cornor he unloaded his M4 on me like i was a T, out of reaction I jumped and turned and put 2 in his head to get banned right after wards. Your admins should know whats going on before jsut banning someone, if they were spec'ing me they would have seen it wasnt on purpose. Try warning people that are shooting their teammates not too, and its natural to turn and shoot in defense, i didnt know it wasnt a T.

This again is why you guys had like 5 servers and it went down to 1, your gonna lose traffic with Nazi n00b admins.

Fatty you kicked me a couple times the other week for no reason and and even Ty PM'd to ask what was going on and I didnt know so i didnt come back into the server. If you guys dont want me to play here just tell me and i wont come back, but no need to act like a dick and BAN ME when Im getting shot by my own team every round. (PS - I didnt get a warning, just a ban?)

This again is why you guys had like 5 servers and it went down to 1, your gonna lose traffic with Nazi n00b admins.

Fatty you kicked me a couple times the other week for no reason and and even Ty PM'd to ask what was going on and I didnt know so i didnt come back into the server. If you guys dont want me to play here just tell me and i wont come back, but no need to act like a dick and BAN ME when Im getting shot by my own team every round. (PS - I didnt get a warning, just a ban?)

18:54:59 removeid STEAM_0:1:6025710
18:54:59 removeid:  filter removed for STEAM_0:1:6025710
18:55:02 writeid
18:55:02 Writing cfg/banned_user.cfg.

As far as I can tell, there were no admins playing at the time. You were banned automatically for TKing. There's no warning for this, because if some people expected to get auto-banned for TKing they'd just find another way to wreck the server. I'm sure you know who I'm talking about from your own experience as a server admin. Usually people can get through a game without racking up three TKs, or, failing that, they can convince a few people not to slap them.

Ranting about this stuff does not really reflect well on you. If you have a problem with Fatty kicking you, ask him about it; people don't get kicked for no reason, they get kicked on purpose, or they get kicked by accident.

18:54:59 removeid STEAM_0:1:6025710
18:54:59 removeid:  filter removed for STEAM_0:1:6025710
18:55:02 writeid
18:55:02 Writing cfg/banned_user.cfg.

As far as I can tell, there were no admins playing at the time. You were banned automatically for TKing. There's no warning for this, because if some people expected to get auto-banned for TKing they'd just find another way to wreck the server. I'm sure you know who I'm talking about from your own experience as a server admin. Usually people can get through a game without racking up three TKs, or, failing that, they can convince a few people not to slap them.

Ranting about this stuff does not really reflect well on you. If you have a problem with Fatty kicking you, ask him about it; people don't get kicked for no reason, they get kicked on purpose, or they get kicked by accident.

I didnt think Fatty banned me today, I was bringing it up b/c I felt after Lunk kicking me for asking a serious question and Fatty for I dont know what reason (I cant remember, I think i thought it was overboard for what had happened that day), and then getting banned (and not knowing it was an auto thing) that you guys would rather not have me here. I understand the auto ban theing and thats cool no big deal, I just didnt want to be somewhere that Im not wanted. Love teh server (but not all the admins) and though I have my own community to look over I plan on donating to you guys again. The only reason i stopped is b/c back int he day when i played the rules were WAY to strict, but lately I noticed you guys making a conscious effort not to be to strict.

sry if i came off upset, but my feelings were hurt and Im sensitive.

gg GC

-frog

1) This has nothing to do with why we went from 5 servers to 1 (did we ever have 5 running full?) People have been saying our community will fail for like, um...long time. We've heard that one before.

2) You whined about someone stopping in the rush, I simply said I didn't know about anyone else, but I was blind, and you said "blah blah blah"

3) You were kicked for being a punk. Whether I organize 1 server or 20, you won't talk to me or anyone with such blatant disrespect on any of them.

4) I don't travel to all topics in the boards anymore, so if anyone ever sees my name in one and it gets a little old, toss me a pm plz and thanks! Randomly found this one tonight.

So i was playing around roughyl 3pm PST and got banned for TK. First my one of my n00b admins from my server joined and was playing around and shot me a couple times and killed me once, I had also killed him and shot him back, this lasted maybe 2 rounds.

During the game I was at least 3rd in kdr (which means I was actually playing not running around just shooting my buddy). A few other players were Tking the CTs b/c they suck (I dont believe it was always on purpose, though some shots seemded to be), either way another teammate at the begining of the round rushed market with me going the long way around and me going the short way.....when he came around the cornor he unloaded his M4 on me like i was a T, out of reaction I jumped and turned and put 2 in his head to get banned right after wards. Your admins should know whats going on before jsut banning someone, if they were spec'ing me they would have seen it wasnt on purpose. Try warning people that are shooting their teammates not too, and its natural to turn and shoot in defense, i didnt know it wasnt a T.

Uuuummm...I realize I'm no longer a GC member (too strapped for cash right now)...but why in the WORLD does a post like this deserve an unbanning?

I take it from Mookies post that you unbanned his steamid? Why?

In case it's unclear, Frog started out this conversation unbanned, he just didn't know it. To me, complaining about being banned doesn't necessarily warrant a ban; that's a bit like being arrested for resisting arrest. It may be that Frog's ranting about other admins warrants a ban, but I don't know anything about that, and it has nothing to do with automatic temp bans for TKing.

In case it's still unclear, if I did nothing, he would've been unbanned anyway.

It was a temp ban.

Just seems odd to me that someone can call you admins a bunch of nazi n00bs and you still unban him. Even if it were an accidental ban or even if no one did ban him, that just seems odd to me.

The unbanning was automatic... it was a timed ban.

Are you trying to get him rebanned for a crappy unbanning post?