??

Fairweather

Darth's Journal:

Day Three of my Isolation:

Im still angry about the 2nd failure of my Fighter's navigational system. On my return I will do some "restructuring" of the maintainance department.

My beacon is working fine and I expect my forces to locate and rescue me soon.

In the meantime, I find succor in this planets natural resources. Luckily, I still had my Brita Plantary Survival Filters in my Emergency Planetside Kit as this filters whatever strange creatures and minerals may exist from my water.

I spend my time meditating on the force and its forces here. There seems to be no other intelligent lifeforms.

Note: I awoke from a meditation with this disturbing thought..

My Emergency Location Beacon is monitored through the Maintainance Dept..... they wouldnt hide this information for fear of their own personal safety on my return?.............Would they?

anonymo was born on 4chan... he already has the internets memorized.

If he was born on 4chan...I'm afraid of most of the stuff he supposedly has memorized.

In response to Laz.e.rus, I used to have a lot of fun with the following link until web browsers improve. On IE 4-5, when you clicked on the button, a second browser would open up in full screen on top of the first. Hehe, I saw people power cycle their compputer just to get rid of it.

http://www.turnofftheinternet.com/