robbered by gcftw?

Vandal

Hello.

(sorry for my english)

Firstly I thought about gfcw it`s good server cs:s without any cheats, speaking good language(no swearing, .. ), and good players are there.

I was banned, Under Cover banned me for radio flood(i was just joking).

I payed $50 for being member of gc, $20 for gc and $30 for donation (for 40$ I can be admin on server?).

Now I`m banned.

Just send me back my money GC admin, moo i dont want to play on your server anymore.

Thanks

The reason we want people to post in the forums to be unbanned is because it's easier for everyone, including you. I get that you're not happy that Fatty didn't unban you over e·mail. To be fair to us, even after he figured out who you were, neither he nor anyone else is going to unban you without finding out why you were banned to begin with. We have to assume that Undercover had a good reason to ban you, and we'd like to know what he has to say about it. So, I asked you to make a post here that he can respond to himself, just as Fatty did in response to your first e·mail.

If you no longer want to play here, that's your prerogative. I don't think that anywhere are we telling people that by donating they will get special treatment beyond a reserved slot in the server.

(edited)

Dude. I told you in my response to your e-mail from a few days ago that I would be happy to unban you, but that I needed you to post in this forum list the reason you were banned and your steam id. You didn't do that until now. So to claim to be the victim is just plain silly. I certainly was ready and willing to give you the benifit of the doubt, but your attitude needs to change my friend. We are not here to cater to you, this community has standards and it seems an admin thought you failed to follow them. Simply because you are a paid member does not grant you immunity.

Please, I invite you to rephrase your post and ask, in a polite manner, to be unbanned. You may even, again, in a polite manner, ask why you were banned. If you were banned for mic spamming then I would think a simple acknowledgement of your error, and a promise to not do it again would be more than enough to lift the ban. Simple.

Shaftiel

Edited by shaftiel

Vandal, take a deep breath and reflect on what took place. Radio flood is annoying and considering the fact that CSS has been out forever, I personally ask, is it necessary. Perhaps we shouldn't always assume that everyone reads the rules of becoming a GC member. That does not change the fact that they are posted in a forum just for that reason.

I think you'll find that many GC members and even perhaps admins have been banned from time to time in the early stages of their membership. I myself was banned twice and then decided to become a GC member just because of the community here.

Rise above this situation and as Shaftiel stated, calm down put on a better disposition and come back to the servers and have some fun with a great bunch of people. GC is not a dictatorship, its a community that enjoys playing video games and wants to keep those games enjoyable to play. Remember, if they didn't have good admins then no one would want to play here.

I apologize for that accident, but i feel sad about this ban. I was trying to ask admins to lift the ban and

shaftiel: one wasn't polite, so how can i be? :(

i`m sorry

one wasn't polite, so how can i be? :(
that's a personal question only you can answer. i know it's possible, though.

it'd be great if you could apologize and accept responsibility without expecting anything in return.

sj: ok, I won't expecting anything in return.

I just don't understand the problem.

You are upset that you were banned. Fair enough. But to refuse to write three simple words, "I am sorry." Followed by three more simple words, "Please unban me." seems incredible. I'm not sure where your martyr complex came from, but it will not serve you well in life.

You have not been caustic or particularly rude as of yet, so again, simply post your steam id, an apology and your pledge not to do it again and all will be forgiven. Not a big deal.

Shaftiel

20:57:12 removeid STEAM_0:0:9627477
20:57:12 removeid:  filter removed for STEAM_0:0:9627477
20:57:12 L 05/11/2008 - 22:57:08: Removeid: "<><STEAM_0:0:9627477><>" was unbanned by "Console"
20:57:18 writeid
20:57:18 Writing cfg/banned_user.cfg.

(edited)

I have been gone a few days, sorry or I would have posted sooner.

Vandal was asked repeatedly to stop spamming the radio commands. I warned him multiple times VIA mic and with ma_say. He continued like it was all a big joke. I was on the same team as him and practically everyone was begging me to ban him. I Kicked him instead, hoping he would get the message that we were not kidding around. When he reconnected he asked why he was kicked, I answered his question twice. He then proceeded to spam the radio commands again. Everyone was again wanting him banned so I did.

He PM'd me and stated he was sorry and would never do it again. So it would appear above he has been unbanned so I take it all is good now.

I hope he becomes a respected player on the server.

UnderCover

Edited by UnderCover