carpooling

Cujo

basically, i'm driving down by myself this year. the guy i drove last year hasn't been heard from in months so i've got an extra seat. i'll likely be heading down early friday morning and coming back sunday around noon when we get kicked out. i'm leaving from mississauga but i'd be willing to pick up anyone within say 75-100kms from my house although if you can get to my house in sauga it'd be easier obviously.

i honestly don't even know if there is anyone coming from here besides anon this year and i think he wants to play golf so we may be driving down separately stupidly. oh well, at least we can race on the way home.

also, i'll be going through buffalo and down the I90 so if any americans want a pick up on the way let me know. again, i'd be willing to go about 50mi out of my way for you guys.

Are you driving the nerdmobile? (I love where this is going :D )

LOL, yes.

*sigh*...anyway we could drive my car instead? Or must you drive? I promise not to indict you while at the boarder. :D

LOL, yes.

*sigh*...anyway we could drive my car instead? Or must you drive? I promise not to indict you while at the boarder. :D

LIES!!! he almost got me thrown into the brig last year! exactly which "boarder" will you crossing? :D

LOL, yes.

sure np man. i'd gladly keep the kms down on my leased car! haha. i'm over by about 2000 right now.

If you are crossing at the Windsor / Detroit bridge? If so we could hook up and drive the rest of the way together.

I am in Leamington.

basically, i'm driving down by myself this year. the guy i drove last year hasn't been heard from in months so i've got an extra seat. i'll likely be heading down early friday morning and coming back sunday around noon when we get kicked out. i'm leaving from mississauga but i'd be willing to pick up anyone within say 75-100kms from my house although if you can get to my house in sauga it'd be easier obviously.

i honestly don't even know if there is anyone coming from here besides anon this year and i think he wants to play golf so we may be driving down separately stupidly. oh well, at least we can race on the way home.

also, i'll be going through buffalo and down the I90 so if any americans want a pick up on the way let me know. again, i'd be willing to go about 50mi out of my way for you guys.

If you are crossing at the Windsor / Detroit bridge? If so we could hook up and drive the rest of the way together.

I am in Leamington.

hmm, it's an extra 200kms and 2 hours of driving one way. at this point, if anonymo is driving then it's up to him

mine's an 07 though. looks a BIT better. not much though.

lol...

04 Sunfire with complete Alpine system and a lack of NERD written on it. :D (just one driving, obviously)

Your times are fine <actually reads Cujo's schedule>...I can leave pretty darn early on Friday morning, so it's up to you how early.

personally I'm interested in knowing the make and model of the "nerdmobile".

nerdmobile.jpg

oh wow...

um....

Yeah you definitely need to let Anonymo drive. That's embarrassing even to nerds...

oh wow...

um....

Yeah you definitely need to let Anonymo drive. That's embarrassing even to nerds...

If it's anything like the other nerdmobiles I see around Toronto, his full name is stenciled on the car somewhere too. Everytime I see one I look for cujo's name, until I realize I don't know it, then I chase the poor guy to see if it is cujo, which it never is.

i dunno i'd rather drive a beetle (sans nerds of course) than a sunfire...

i don't have an alpine system but i've got a kenwood deck and built in inverter + high speed internet so you could play cs on the way down there if you wanted.

also plan to have the car chipped by then to remove this annoying throtte lag plus add 10 or so hp.

i don't have an alpine system but i've got a kenwood deck and built in inverter + high speed internet so you could play cs on the way down there if you wanted.

also plan to have the car chipped by then to remove this annoying throtte lag plus add 10 or so hp.

ROFL...I'll make sure to pack a chauffeurs hat for you! :D

This just keeps getting better! Almost worth blowing off work to see you two roll into Fragfest now.

nah, you can still drive. i'll bring bring an inverter with me so i can play cs while you drive.

nah, you can still drive. i'll bring bring an inverter with me so i can play cs while you drive.

Aww I was gonna see if I could get your mobile IP on FBI lists before we got to FF

Also, my sub is already drawing 400w off my alt...not sure how well my outlets will handle your inverter...should be fine but if my interiors dim (or my bass doesn't give you a headache) then we got problems :D