WWDC!

stutters

8gb iphone for $199? sure.

16gb for $299? yes please.

Talk about a $400 kick in the nads for those early adopters last year. :freak3:

Most of the whining will be about the lack of teh 32 gigs - could solve that problem with a simple micro SD card but god forbid... :stretch:

But yes, at 16, with GPS... This thing is starting to look like a replacement for a couple of gadgets around here...

see you 7/11/08 :D

Possibly...yes, possibly. Wonder if they will do something with the Touch prices or jack one full of GPS goodness (I suspect not though).

-Fk

Now the GPS thing has me interested...I was just going to wait for GPS on my psp, but hey why not get a iphone and dump my cell phone and gps idea for this...plus diss my old 3rd gen ipod...Hmmmmmm just maybe.

now anyone here think the iphone will go to other cell phone providers? Cause I sure am not about to go to ATT and increase my bill (right now under my parents plan saving me atleast 20 bucks a month)

GC Alumni

the real question is how they're getting to $199/$299. if its with carriers subsidies, i'm going to say no to other (US) carriers. if its without subsidies, i'm going to say no to other (US) carriers.

does that help? :D

Pretty sure they remove those while you wait in line...ever wonder why SJ doesn't use his mic anymore? That manly radio voice is lost forever... :(

Pretty sure they remove those while you wait in line...ever wonder why SJ doesn't use his mic anymore? That manly radio voice is lost forever... :(

I thought his lady friend took those, in addition to his utility bill payments ;)

ok, whatever this makeover thing is that sj has going on has gotten a little overboard here.

Mo, I think you should consider the very real possibility of identity theft and talk to a lawyer-type person.

"I think we finally got it right"

A year after they first delivered an already outdated product. Well done Apple fanboys, well done.

I can't wait until the only refrigerator you can buy doesn't have the "freezer" ability built into it, yet. It's coming. We promise. In the meantime you can flip the vegetable drawer, admire how thin it isn't and pay 3x the price of the full featured version we're sitting on until next year! :o