ridiculous

VOXles

(edited)

I got awped through a wall. I typed out "lame." this is not restricted from the little filter you have. I was then kicked. I came back and suggested if they don't want me to say it, they should filter it out. Then I got freaking banned. Explain this reasoning, because it's ridiculous.

Edited by VOXles

I got awped through a wall. I typed out "lame." this is not restricted from the little filter you have. I was then kicked. I came back and suggested if they don't want me to say it, they should filter it out. Then I got freaking banned. Explain this reasoning, because it's ridiculous.
thanks for taking the time to register and post. please either edit your post to include your steam id or add a new reply. if you remember who was in the server wearing a .gc tag (or talking as admin), please include that in your edit/post.

we need your steamid, but we also need to wait for our admin to show up and add his side of the story and go from there. sorry for the time off; we'll get this straightened out soon.

-sj

I know who banned him. And I know why. You might want to add the rest of the story Voxie. And I think this ban should stand for a bit. Your attitude(even in this thread is horrible) and your constant mouthing off has gotten old.

BTW we don't have to add every word to the filter, you know what we expect.

I pulled the trigger on this. I've warned/kicked you in the past about your language, in fact i'm pretty sure it was your use of "lame" that got you the boot last time. Where this is different, when you came back into the server you said... ...Well I'll let you fill everyone in. Because in my opinion, it results in at least a month ban if not permanent. Your attitude in the server needs to improve.

I'm not lame, but the lame slang thing is getting old for me. I have relatives that are lame and really it's raciest IMO. I do make racial slurs with my buds like we say "whut's up my (I should be banned)" or "hey witch" but it's not in a public atmosphere and it's among all that's coo with it so no on is offended. The distinction need to be made. uM YEaH.