Had a great time!!

Clueless

DNA
(edited)

I am sure what Sj means is that if you would have had been using your new iphone when this happened you would have been restored back to your original settings......:P

Edited by DNA

Glad you all had a great time! I was unable to get down there this year. I'd love to make it next year, but I'll be moving to Los Angeles (from Detroit) for work, so it's really up in the air. I shall try my best though!

This is why it's illegal in many places to make a right on red.

what does that change? people will still stop past the line. afaik, it's illegal to stop past the line if you can stop before it safely.

Well, it stops people from rolling through the light to make a right hand turn when it's red. If someone is going to roll over the line they're going to roll over the line. If they know they have to stop instead of being allowed to turn I think it's self evident that fewer people will roll over the line in that situation if they can't actually make the turn.

makes sense. not being able to turn right on red would really hurt the efficiency of our road systems though (not that they're all that efficient in the first place).