New calorie labels in New York.

Bewildered

not me. it's just going to open another round of lawsuits ("your calorie count is misleading"), is going to make it tougher for small businesses to start (goodbye margins, hello overhead), and it's one less thing for people to think about (instead, they can stay tuned into the latest e! news).

*shrug*

dude, if you're going into dunkin donuts for your morning breakfast....

not me. it's just going to open another round of lawsuits ("your calorie count is misleading"), is going to make it tougher for small businesses to start (goodbye margins, hello overhead), and it's one less thing for people to think about (instead, they can stay tuned into the latest e! news).

+1

really, if you're trying to eat super healthy you should basicly be making all your food anyways, am i right?

What I love is how ignorant people are...Why didn't that lady know her CHOCOLATE CHIP MUFFIN FROM DUNKIN DONUTS was 600+ calories.

HTFark do you think all those treats are made. You think that somehow that processed, super sweet, fatty food get's its flavor...magic?...um sugar, fat, and carbs have calories. end of story.

no wonder 1/3 of adults are obese. stuff your face + sit around = grow.