m0m's new whip - VROOM

yErMoTH3r

Bout time you start spending some of that money....before the Camaro tho...might wanna swing over to Golf Galaxy for a new set of clubs, I think yours are in danger from termites :P

Nice car man! Already add an aftermarket grille or is that a new option? Looks cool either way.

GC Founder
Already add an aftermarket grille or is that a new option?

picture is not mine - its the internet's - mine is the blacked out standard. I'll make pix of mine soon enough.

I think yours are in danger from termites

Although I've been playing the same clubs literally since age 16, - 2,5,7,9,pw, taylor made 9.5 stiff shaft, putter is all I've ever needed to pull 38 - 42.

but then you had to come and say that.

so what you are saying is i shoulda got the cts-v with the vette enjine - i hear ya but you'd prolly make fun of my 1970 1/2 ford also :-(

1970.5_falcon.gif

so far, fun driving it :-) AND I DONT DRIVE FOREIGN

( or i woulda got a 350z like gOOt did when it came out )

Veilside-FFZ33-073.jpg

dr00lz

Studio-04-small.jpg

Did. Died more than two years ago :-(

if it wasn't american, it'd still be running.

oh, i forgot to ask. did the cadilac come with a lifetime senior's discount to the old country buffet?

If it was in Cuba it'd still be running.

oh, i forgot to ask. did the cadilac come with a lifetime senior's discount to the old country buffet?

Don't mind SJ, it doesn't have an apple on it so he wouldn't like it. CTS's are NICE cars, and they drive beautifully (I almost bought a used one when I bought my Grand Prix GXP).

Oh, and don't listen to SJ, the 2010 Camaro is going to be SWEET.

SJ, also for the record, my Grand Prix has better mechanical reliability ratings than my Dad's Accord (by half a circle on JD Power, but still, it's better) :)

Not ALL American cars are junk--just a lot of 'em.

Don't mind SJ, it doesn't have an apple on it so he wouldn't like it. CTS's are NICE cars, and they drive beautifully (I almost bought a used one when I bought my Grand Prix GXP).

Oh, and don't listen to SJ, the 2010 Camaro is going to be SWEET.

SJ, also for the record, my Grand Prix has better mechanical reliability ratings than my Dad's Accord (by half a circle on JD Power, but still, it's better) :)

Not ALL American cars are junk--just a lot of 'em.

for the record, my sv doesn't have an apple on it (yet). also, it'd smoke you. that's all.

:wavey: