What do you drive??

gOOters

Toureg

Look at this. It will be available with a 10 cylinder. Adjustable ride hight (sedan style or baja cruiser!)

Volkswagen has been moving upmarket quickly for the last 6 or 7 years, and I think they are doing a fine job of it.

Welcome back to a great old brand!!!

1983 GMC Sierra Classic 1500

4WD

Just dropped in a 350cid V8(carburated of course)

Turbo 350 Tanny (21,000 miles on new tranny)

Just rolled over 1,000 miles on the engine(w00t now i can go over 55)

Entire body has been replace except for the cab and doors. The frame has 115,000 miles on the frame.

Bast dang truck ever. Short of driving it off a cliff you cant break it. Theyll nickel and dime ya to death though.

Engines arent cheap.

Guest TeKNiK
Guest TeKNiK
Guest TeKNiK
Guests

1999 Honda Civic EX Coupe

47,000+ miles

No performance mods cause I am not a lamo and will refuse to make my car a "ricer".

Custom Panasonic Head unit with 2 12" subs in sealed box run off a 600 watt amp. Boy they pound :o . 2 tweeters, 2 mids in door and 2 rear.

2 Neon Blue streetglows under the dash.

Streetglow Gold series Underbody kits Neon Blue.

Thats about it. No money to do anything more. TO see pics of my car at night with my lights on I'll try and get them hosted but if not AIM me "TeKNiK CiVMiX"

L8r all.

TeKNiK

2003 Kia Rio

28 miles

New CD player. JVC KD-S7350 model. Glows blue, and has red buttons. Very cool!

Pros: Awesome gas mileage. 36 mpg on the highway, 28 in city. Full Cloth seat trim. 8-way adjustable driver's seat. Tinted glass. etc...etc...etc...

Cons: No a/c or radio included. Had to drop almost $300 on a new CD player/radio. Other than that it is perfect for me!

Gunny

1995 Chevy S-10 LS extended cab pickup (stocked with giant blue igloo, cast iron skillet, charcoal, starter bricks, cases of water, juice and stuff). Red. But the ground effects are starting to get a bit pink around the front.

S-10.jpg

158.5K miles.

4.3L V6, 5-speed, 2-wheel drive. OEM AM/FM CD.

Upgrades? Marvin the Martian rubber floormats and black plastic across-the-bed tool box. Oh yeah...and the sweetest girl in town:

katie.jpg

Chief

1994 GMC Sierra K1500

White, Extended cab, 4X4

350ci w/auto

140,000 mi

Pretty much stock for now, did transfer sweet stereo from ol 94 Chevy K3500 :( (was totalled in an accident last Nov). Did add nice tool box to back(Patriot was kind enough to call when they clearanced it from Lowe's). But do plan on doing some upgrades this summer. Exhaust, lift, big mudders B) Nice truck that I just brought up to Ohio from North Carolina.

I'd post a pic if I knew how :(

Hey Homer, how's the Civic Si run? Pretty quick get up?

I keep fighting over whether or not to get a little sports car or a truck.

Right now I have an 89 Celica ST. Fun little car, quick.

Ok time for opinions. I am about 6' - 6'1" 165 lbs so not too small, and my current method of getting out of my low riding little celica is the scoot out and stand. Think I should go for the fast little fun head turner or the nice roomy truck? :rolleyes::D

Guest TeKNiK
Guest TeKNiK
Guest TeKNiK
Guests

I also forgot to mention the other cars in the Family.

98 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo. About 70k+ on it cause they drive to Mass. constantly.

And this is my favorite..

69 Chevy Corvette...454 Big Block in it...Dual side exhaust..Pushing a little over 500hp...Will take pics as soon as its done, hopefully by end of summer.

TeKNiK

J, it's all stock, not a grain of rice on it. It's quick and fun but if you really want to step up a WRX or something like that would be alot more fun and you wouldn't have put any money into it t o hop it up (though you can). There's also gonna be a Golf model out soon that is like the WRX.

I'm a fan of hatchbacks, I have moved twice with my car - everything except the mattress. It gets good mileage and has had zero maintenance issues.

Guest TeKNiK
Guest TeKNiK
Guest TeKNiK
Guests

I wish I could take pics of it gOot. Unfortunately right now its in a detailing place getting a full restoration done. When it sits in a garage for a long time it starts getting old =\ . We just had to pay about 9 grand for a new chasis on it. When it was in its prime it was beautiful. I am hoping its done by this summer so we have it for the summer allthough I doubt my step dad will let me drive it =( . As soon as I am able to get pics up I will definately post them and you all can drool ;) .

TeKNiK

Right now, to get outta the celica I have to scoot out then stand up. It's kind of a pain in the donkey. And to go fishing, I had to break down my pole just to get it in the car!

I maybe leaning for a truck to finish out school.. then I can add on a nice sports car.