Lights Out 2 - The Unlightening

Flitterkill

That which should have been canceled t'was not but now tis. Server subscription has been terminated - lights out on October 4th or a random soonish time thereafter.

I'll put out a cattle-call for, say... Thursday October 2nd? If you need another day post up.

Expect an email to hit current and long past GC UT2K4 member in-boxes (if I can find them and they are still being used) to try and dredge up some old hands for one last ride.

-Fk

Pick another day then

-Fk

My days off are tuesdays and fridays (though i know all you young guys like to partay). :) I honestly am not 100% sure about after 9 on thursday yet. I wont know until i get my vball schedule which should be later today. Tuesday is probably best for me though.

I might have volleyball (I for sure have music practise at 7pm) at 9-11. I will try to be there though! Man I miss playing UT.

Oh hell...good god...ftw.

Volleyball can be played at random and any evening...I'd understand if it were like, say...your monthly dole of maple syrup rationing...

I'm down for the get down..I will even reinstall...(haven't yet).

I might have volleyball (I for sure have music practise at 7pm) at 9-11. I will try to be there though! Man I miss playing UT.

Oh hell...good god...ftw.

Volleyball can be played at random and any evening...I'd understand if it were like, say...your monthly dole of maple syrup rationing...

lol

Intramurals. The schedule's been made. I'm on the professional B.Ed teacher's team. :smillie_smilling:

I played with X-Razer last night too. I'll mention it to him the next time I see him online.

And it's actually a Bachelor of Education, ya jerk.

Isn't X-Razer a girl? She still plays all the time.

No, I'm pretty sure he's a dude. He came on vent with us a couple times, no? Maybe my mind is shot. Who knows.

I played with X-Razer last night too. I'll mention it to him the next time I see him online.

No, I'm pretty sure he's a dude. He came on vent with us a couple times, no? Maybe my mind is shot. Who knows.

LOL. You guys. I'm a guy. Well, I think I am. LOL! J/K. I'm a happily married guy. Yes GC, believe it or not I still play UT2K4. I usually play on Omnipotent's server and DeathWarrant. There are still alot that play UT. I gave up on UT3. Just hate the fact that there is no ONSLAUGHT just there similar version. I play with Cannon from time to time. Still see alot of the USSR guys. What else do I play? I rarely play CoD4. What I'm looking forward to is Starcraft 2. I can't wait. I need to install Starcraft and start playing so that I can refresh myself with the hot keys. I'm pretty sure I'll be playing Dark pretty soon again with that. You guys can always email me. X.Razer yahoo. I will say though that it has been a true pleasure to play with you guys in the past. You guys were a bunch of kewl individuals. Sorry I wasn't able to join the clan, but I will say that I almost did. It was just hard to commit because I was still in school. Now that I'm not in school, I have more time, but I find myself focused on other things like family and a house. LOL. Been also helping the wife with her projects and possibly a weekend home business. We'll just have to wait and see.

If any of you are still playing, you will find me on Omnipotent's server. I know the ping might not be good for some of you, but I've been managing to play okay with a 150 ping. LOL. Cheers. Feel free to shoot me an email.

GC Board Member

Emails sent (Hi Gorgonzolla - I see you reading!)

Essentially, I friended everyone I saw still registered in the forums and then sent emails one by one. Those with emails hidden I just PMd instead. Anyone you can think of beyond the obvious feel free to give them a yell.

This Tues and Thurs evenings - hope to see everyone there.

-Fk

wow flitter, that's a lot of legwork contacting people one-by-one. i miss everyone in UT land and sorry to hear that the GC ut2k4 server is coming to an end. been playing wii and trying to keep sane, but that's about it. i shan't let your hard work go to waste flitter so i hope to get everything re-installed in time. (gah! hope i remember how to play!) thanks for the invite. xo

Edited by k.dee

LOL. You guys. I'm a guy. Well, I think I am. LOL! J/K. I'm a happily married guy. Yes GC, believe it or not I still play UT2K4. I usually play on Omnipotent's server and DeathWarrant. There are still alot that play UT. I gave up on UT3. Just hate the fact that there is no ONSLAUGHT just there similar version. I play with Cannon from time to time. Still see alot of the USSR guys. What else do I play? I rarely play CoD4. What I'm looking forward to is Starcraft 2. I can't wait. I need to install Starcraft and start playing so that I can refresh myself with the hot keys. I'm pretty sure I'll be playing Dark pretty soon again with that. You guys can always email me. X.Razer yahoo. I will say though that it has been a true pleasure to play with you guys in the past. You guys were a bunch of kewl individuals. Sorry I wasn't able to join the clan, but I will say that I almost did. It was just hard to commit because I was still in school. Now that I'm not in school, I have more time, but I find myself focused on other things like family and a house. LOL. Been also helping the wife with her projects and possibly a weekend home business. We'll just have to wait and see.

If any of you are still playing, you will find me on Omnipotent's server. I know the ping might not be good for some of you, but I've been managing to play okay with a 150 ping. LOL. Cheers. Feel free to shoot me an email.

I could have sworn I saw you playing as a female character with a pony tail! Hmmm.... maybe that was Dark.... :stretch::stretch::stretch: