Rick Roll on a Whole new Level

Xterminator

So driving home from work yesterday I somehow started thinking on how I could take the rick roll to the next step. I came up with the idea of applying it to the real world. My brother (a fellow gamer and avid computer user) has his own car and leaves his keys on his desk at home. I plan on burning an audio CD, of the famous Rick Astley song and putting it in his CD player, that way when he turns his car on....well u get the picture........am I evil?

:lol: that's just beginning of live rick rolls.

To take it to another lvl

- You can make it his ring tone too

- Mail him one of those recordable cards when you open it plays a message

- Apply to CD/mp3 player alarm clock

- Singing telegram

- Karaoke? Rick roll em yourself or have them self rolled...

So i saw this youtube video of this guy who rick rolled his friend using his
and videotaped the whole thing lol. Epic genius, i love watching this stuff!

Nice try Nightling.....I've seen this ploy before. I will not click on the link!!!!

So I thought i'd give an update on the rick roll @ work situation. My buddy and I got a clip of the song and set it as the windows startup .wav file. We initially tried it on my buddies computer to see if it would work and sure enough it did. Thursday night we setup 2 computers with the .wav file for my two co-workers who are gamers.

Computer #1.

His computer tower sits close to the floor so he didn't see the speakers we plugged into his computer. As soon as he booted up he got rick rolled. This happened Friday morning. When i got into work this morning, I walk in and already he's like "i'm so gettin you back for that". I laughed and proceeded to victim #2.

Computer #2

This is the computer where I work. Our company rents comp's from Dell so we have that small speaker that attaches to the screen underneath. The only downside with this is that when the speaker is on you see a blue LED that signifies it's on. When my buddy got into work on friday he noticed this before he logged on and shut it off so I thought the rick roll failed but divine intervention had other plans. Someone came in for some OT on the weekend and used this computer and left the speaker on. When my buddy came in this morning he didn't noticed the speaker was on and turned on the computer, logged in and was greeted by what was supposed to be friday's surprise.

Computer #3

Some of you are wondering what i mean by Computer #3. Well this was the unintentional rick roll and by all instances the creme de la creme. I mentioned we tested the .wav file on my buddy's computer to make sure it works before we tried it elsewhere. Well, it worked but we forgot to reset the sound file to the original .wav windows logon. We also forgot to turn off the speaker. Since our day shift is small we have more than enough computers so no one used that work station today.

Today, we had a new employee start at my company and my boss was showing him the ropes. One of the new things new employees have to do is sit down and read some of our practices and procedures which are found online. Well my boss decided to help out the new guy by showing him where to find the information etc...He casually turned on the computer and logged in. All of a sudden the .wav starts playing and he's got this look on his face like "i've got no comment". Apparently all my co-workers were trying not to laugh, my one buddy walked over, casually turned off the speaker and walked back.

that's right boys I Rick Roll'd the boss and the new guy.....HAHAHA