Expert Time

JackieChan

GC Alumni

Okay, I still haven't beaten a campaign on Expert yet. Pubbing doesn't help the situation since I'm always getting shot by teammates who don't use the mic or talk at all, so I'm gleefully forced to ask you guys for assistance.

Just hope I don't end up running off on my own again then get huntered or something.

Time and place.

...Well, I already know the place, but what about the time?

Edited by JackieChan

Maybe later today around 7pm est? I'll join in even if its later than that! But ya you can't be going off on you're own or closing doors on teammates because expert requires lots of teamwork and hard work, might take up to 5 hours to beat just one campaign and many retries, but its always a blast to play no matter what!

I vote for the Death Toll campaign since I haven't completed that one yet on expert...

Edited by DragonFire

Maybe later today around 7pm est? I'll join in even if its later than that! But ya you can't be going off on you're own or closing doors on teammates because expert requires lots of teamwork and hard work, might take up to 5 hours to beat just one campaign and many retries, but its always a blast to play no matter what!

I vote for the Death Toll campaign since I haven't completed that one yet on expert...

Ricky Rambo!

Hahaha, I'll try not to this time.

• 3 weeks later...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ffRGcvjAT94

Has anyone tried this for the boathouse finale? I remember playing this campaign with a couple gc members, and we always had trouble surviving (except for that one time we hid in the closet in the house). They'll probably patch the game later to prevent this exploit, but it looks like it works for now. Just posting this in case someone has trouble (other than me) in beating the Death Toll campaign on Expert.

Boathouse down, 3 to go :stretch:

BloodHarvest yet to go...

anybody playing at regular times?

thats what I have left also...every1 always quits on the last map

Hah, next time I play with Warpig, I'll suddenly rage quit at the last map.

that already happened, on blood harvest....after you turned on cheats....

I've beat all 4 campaigns on expert and I am one to play until I beat a campaign, so if I am on tonight or the next few nights I'll join whoever needs or wants the help, also Voodoo is a great teammate to have on you're team so I'll prolly drag him along too or if I'm not online at the time...ask him to play with ya, he loves the game also! Last few times I played on expert we beat the campaigns in under 2 hours...

Thats alright, she didn't mention me either. I mean really.. I am an AWESOME teammate! Come on! At least I don't close safe house doors in your face like Jackie right?

Shaftiel

Oh, comon! I only do that on accident now!

...90% of the time...

Awww sorry guys, I'm just saying the person I would drag along for a new team of people to beat expert for them, I loved playing with you both! I think every time I've been with Jackie and Shaftiel both, we've beaten the campaigns, so ya you both are amazing too! Hehe...

Jackie you might be a Ricky Rambo sometimes, but I must say you are a good teammate when you're serious...

...Not to mention Shaftiel is Friendly-Fire Freddy.

Although that was complete garbage that one time where you (Shaftiel) kept incapping our team and I end up getting the most friendly fire incidents...

Lies. Every time you have claimed that I was the Friendly-Fire Freddy you have in fact had the most FF incidents. I think its just your way of trying to deflect attention away from your bad habit of shooting your friends.

Shaftiel

Stewie from Family Guy: "Well! The outrages I have suffered today will not be soon forgotten! I will not be forgetting those outrages! No, no! No, they won't be forgotten! Not the..."

Brian: "Outrages," yeah. I think we got it." :smiling2:

Seriously though, if you need a player, and everyone else is busy, you can message me as a last resort. :biglaugha: Most of the time, I see Expert campaigns with gc members are full, but if you need to fill a Versus server, I can join. I usually play CS, but I can switch quickly. :stretch: