Reply from 208.109.216.31: bytes=32 time=92ms TTL=43

Reply from 208.109.216.31: bytes=32 time=80ms TTL=43

Reply from 208.109.216.31: bytes=32 time=80ms TTL=43

Ping statistics for 208.109.216.31:

Packets: Sent = 4, Received = 4, Lost = 0 (0% loss),

Approximate round trip times in milli-seconds:

Minimum = 78ms, Maximum = 92ms, Average = 82ms

-Fk

I actually don't see it anywhere either. I had to look at a post in the CS forum.

216.52.148.80:27015

retro.gcftw.com:27015

>ping gcftw.com

Pinging gcftw.com [208.109.216.31] with 32 bytes of data:

Reply from 208.109.216.31: bytes=32 time=78ms TTL=43

Awesome!!

"So....ya go down yonder....yu'll hit one a dem big oaky trees... ya hang a left there. Not a whole leff tho, jes a kinda lef cuz a whole leff'll getcha too far, so jes a kinda leff cuz its a 5'er type stop..."

So, does the fact that two people are consoled by the fact that they found the server at two different IP's bother anyone else?

it's all about the details.

he asked for the sever address to gcftw.com. the only thing we have on "gcftw.com" is the webserver. FK was literally answering that question in his typical form of hysterical humor. so, if you ask yourself, "why would he want the ip address to the webserver," you might arrive at the conclusion that he meant to ask "what is the css server address for gcftw?" voodoo nailed that one.

in conclusion:

webserver - gcftw.com

gamerserver (css) - retro.gcftw.com:27015

I've thought about this before, but I can't imagine that many people come to the site before they come to the server.
winner.

only 16% of traffic is from search engine referrals, and of that, the top 5 terms are some variation of gamers+coalition+.com. sidenote: i guess the whole gcftw thing never took off. it's responsible for less than 1% of search traffic. surprisingly, the phrase "fast food, the internet, spectator sports, quick religion, and consumerism. we are medicated to keep our minds glazed and distracted from the side-effects of progress" has sent more traffic. no, seriously. thanks tek-almighty.

yeah, we didn't buy the SEO starter kit.

ok, seriously to address your concern, glance at this http://is.gd/etXa or use the long url version: http://www.google.com/insights/search/#q=c...o=US&cmpt=q

okay okay, i give. i added the server address. ps, the page is organically SEO'd whitehat style, and SEOmoz'd for good measure. take a peek at the html source...

and as a peace offering:

[utube]1EE4IQnY0Wg&fmt=18[/utube]