Underwater videos

Magruter

Thought I'd share :) Here's a few videos from over the weekend taken on an Aqua Vu.

[utube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/utube]

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/utube]

With a foot of snow on the ice makes it difficult to get a clear image. And once uploaded on the net, makes it even more granulated. Here's a couple more first one has better clarity.[utube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

just giving you a hard time :D

fwiw, i upload my videos to either http://www.viddler.com or http://www.vimeo.com. both have pretty good compression schemes, and both allow you to embed with a lot of customizations. if you want to stick with youtube, send your link to people including "&fmt=18" to the end of the url to get the high quality.

ex:

send as: