possibly one of the worst Youtube reccomendations ever!

EbilDustBunny

Raaaaaaage.

That's how you kill bunnies. I'm sorry. Take your bleeding hearts elsewhere otherwise you better start crying every time you drown all the skin mites when you take a shower, weep for the insects you smear with your SUV on the way to work and don't get me started on chickens.

I'm all for compassion but people take it way too seriously.

did i miss why they were killing the rabbits? just seems kinda pointless if there causing no harm, theres gotta be some reason

>.> apparently there was too many in town.

Raaaaaaage.

That's how you kill bunnies. I'm sorry. Take your bleeding hearts elsewhere otherwise you better start crying every time you drown all the skin mites when you take a shower, weep for the insects you smear with your SUV on the way to work and don't get me started on chickens.

I'm all for compassion but people take it way too seriously.

By stomping on them? I don't see people doing that to stray/feral cats and dogs.

By stomping on them? I don't see people doing that to stray/feral cats and dogs.

well they fight back.. i dont know about you guys but where i live u cant even get close enough to a rabbit without them darting away, the way they were so relaxed in the town seemed odd to me but i guess they're just used to ppl :shrug03:

rabbits taste good too :D

+1

Everyone knows how quickly rabbits repopulate, no? That's definitely a problem when there are so many of them in town. When things overpopulate diseases are born/spread. That's one reason the moose are all dying where I live - because the deer have been allowed to overpopulate. You can research the rest, I'm going to bed.

Edited by dragonfly

And I don't see it happening to bunnies. :shrug03:

Ok, so stomping on them is a little harsh, but the video explains what happened. They were just pumping the blood out of the arteries to stop the twitching, that's all...I mean the only thing worse than a dead bunny is a dead bunny that you can't convince is dead.

Overpopulation being taken care of. I don't see anyone here crying when hunting season comes around for poor cute Bambie. Are deer not cute enough? And if you wanna see slaughter of animals thats "inhumane", just watch a video of a slaughterhouse where you get your chicken nuggets and hamburgers for any restaurant in this country. Theres inhumanity but it still tastes good.

First of all, these are not even native rabbits. They have populated areas after being released as pets, and those with a remnant of instinct have taken over.

Yes it is sad, b/c they are oh so cute, but they are probably hurting native wildlife and plant communities by unnaturally competing with them.

I love amphibians, but I am all for the killing of non-native cane toads in Australia (cane toads come from central America) because they have wiped out several rare native species.

That being said.

My dog ate a rabbit today. It was road kill that I took home for him...but it must have been good, cuz there's none left!

Overpopulation being taken care of. I don't see anyone here crying when hunting season comes around for poor cute Bambie. Are deer not cute enough? And if you wanna see slaughter of animals thats "inhumane", just watch a video of a slaughterhouse where you get your chicken nuggets and hamburgers for any restaurant in this country. Theres inhumanity but it still tastes good.

Deer are cute until the area is overpopulated with them, then they become a safety hazard, esp. while driving at night.

Deer are cute until the area is overpopulated with them, then they become a safety hazard, esp. while driving at night.

We Canadians say the same thing about the French.

You gave me a guilty conscience by making me laugh. :biglaugha:

Also, when deer overpopulate, they kill the moose. Deer carry a worm that isn't harmful to them, but comes out in their poops. It gets into the moose' food, then once consumed makes its way to the moose' brain and kills it. When the deer aren't overpopulated, there is far less occurrences of this. It also expands the wolf population, since there is more food, which also shrinks the moose population. Also, rabbits are great in stew.