Interesting Video I Watched

Xterminator

Hey everyone,

My dad sent me this in e-mail. Please take a look and tell me what you think. (I swear it's not a rickroll). What caught my eye was the video was posted in August of 2008 and it's forcasting then what's going on right now with the american dollar and economy. I'm not saying this is true but i'd like to hear what more learned people think about this. Keep in mind this was posted August 13, 2008

The Amero

Talk about the Amero has been ongoing since, well, the 70's.

It ramped up in the late 90's and early 2000's when some coins actually surfaced that appeared to be legitimate. Since then I haven't heard much about it.

This guy, wow. I haven't seen the video before today but those are the exact coins that surfaced years ago.

I find it very fishy only because he presents the coin as something that is new and unheard of, which is certainly isn't.

When I was talking to my dad about this in a random conversation he told me about hearing about the North American Union and it's currency back in the late 70's as he's always worked back and forth between the US and Canada.

Supposedly our governments have been working together for decades on a contingent plan should one of our economies collapse. Really, it makes perfect sense to plan for this even if we think it will never happen, but you know conspiracy theorists, they'll jump on whatever they can.

Let me see if I can find some documentation.

mmmm Wiki

Amero bills

On December 3, 2008, Hal Turner's blog featured what he claimed were genuine "amero bills". He displayed photographs of purported 20, 50 and 100 amero notes. Turner did not identify how he obtained the images, saying only that "once again, my sources have come through." He claims that the "new currency is already being printed and quietly distributed around the world."[30] However, Pravda's website published in February 2008 the same amero image Turner used. [31] Further, Abovetopsecret.com claims that these images are art from flickr user aleatorysort,[2] and are therefore fake.