W8 I <3 U

stutters

LoL you were getting quite the crookeye before I actually read the article...dude, don't admit you text a 13 year old girl (that much)

Also,

Reina had a karaoke birthday party, and while other people were singing, she was texting her best friend sitting right next to her.
this is the point where the parents step in and add some parts of a tazer to her phone.

aahhh what i'd give to be a 13 year old girl again, how did she manage to get away with that during school? .. i always remembered cell phones being banned from use within the property of everyschool in the city, and if a teacher caught u.. which they always did.. it was taken away

... altho at that point she could probably stare at a board and do it all by feel.. tricksy hobbit

aahhh what i'd give to be a 13 year old girl again, how did she manage to get away with that during school? .. i always remembered cell phones being banned from use within the property of everyschool in the city, and if a teacher caught u.. which they always did.. it was taken away

... altho at that point she could probably stare at a board and do it all by feel.. tricksy hobbit

When I was in high school, cell phones weren't banned, but it was frowned upon when a phone went off during class. I guess things have changed since cell phones are so normalized and integrated into society now. Plus, texting can be silent, so the teacher is likely not going to notice.

In addition, if I ran a $3000 bill for texting, my dad would have thrown me into a wall and not be smiling like the dad in that picture (he was lucky to have unlimited texting). :biglaugha:

14,528 text messages in one month

wow..

i do 2000-3000 on a good month. i got unlimited texts and mins.

What are these kids coming to though... age 13? 14528! whaaaa?

i still don't get the age 13 thing... do kids get cells this early now? I saw an elementary school kid with one once.. it blew my mind

I got my first and only cell phone 3 years ago at 30. I got rid of my first and only cell phone when I was 30 1/2. I have no need what so ever to be that available to whomever would like to call me. Leave a message and I'll get back to you heh :)

Shaftiel

I got my first MLB Mobile score checking device/alarm clock when I was 16. Been throuh four of them now, interestingly it also allows me to talk and text, but it's rarely used for that.