Biohazard 5

anonymo

from what I've heard about his L4D tactics, I'm not sure co-op with Jackie is such a good idea now...

Oh come on. I only did that when I first started playing the game. The only time I close doors on people is when I accidentally do it.

Ask anyone, I don't do it... anymore :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I plan to pick up the one console game this year.

Can't tell you're a PS3 owner :D

I'm picking it up after work, playing it for an hour, then leaving town for the weekend. <_<

This has solidified my goal of never getting married.

To be honest, it's just a matter of exceedingly bad timing. Her dad is a high school basketball coach, and they are playing in the state regionals this weekend. She is pretty much expected to be at every post season game, and my excuse of "staying home to play RE5 all weekend" wouldn't fly with her family. Her mother-in-law already dislikes me enough, I don't need to give her more ammunition. If it wasn't post-season basketball, you can bet your donkey I would be staying home and letting her go down there by herself this weekend.

That said, as soon as I get through the campaign once this next week, I'll be looking for some co-op time. Do I need t arrange a play-date, Mo? :biglaugha:

Should marry someone who would play it with you. :)

And who would cook/clean/makebaby? Your plan is flawed!

To be honest, it's just a matter of exceedingly bad timing. Her dad is a high school basketball coach, and they are playing in the state regionals this weekend. She is pretty much expected to be at every post season game, and my excuse of "staying home to play RE5 all weekend" wouldn't fly with her family. Her mother-in-law already dislikes me enough, I don't need to give her more ammunition. If it wasn't post-season basketball, you can bet your donkey I would be staying home and letting her go down there by herself this weekend.

That said, as soon as I get through the campaign once this next week, I'll be looking for some co-op time. Do I need t arrange a play-date, Mo? :biglaugha:

Is there really any point in going on living? I didn't think so, enjoy trying to not let your wife/mother-in-law see you catching a glimpse of the cheerleader's wardrobe malfunctions.

Yeah, she isn't terribly judicious with her ammo usage. I just ration it to her and give her some scrap pick ups here and there and have her haul the rest of the crap I don't have enough room for myself. Ammo hasn't gotten too tight for me yet, although I have found that I run from some conflict more than I did in RE4. Seems like they throw larger groups of not-zombies at you at once than they did in 4.

For the record, I made it home Saturday night and had a good several hours with it yesterday. See Anonymo? The sky isn't falling after all. And I still have someone to cook/clean/makebaby.

I play on the PS3 and here is an option to allow anyone who wants to co-op with you to do so. I had a guy (or gal) hook up with me Saturday and we played for several hours just running through. We did not have voice com but worked awesome together. The best thing about playing co-op is that the other player brings his weapons an stuff with him which makes it so much easier to kill bosses, etc. I played with another yesterday who wasn't as smart as the first guy but still pretty good and we got to almost the end of chapter/act 4. The game sucks as a single player game.

Single player is fine...just give your partner the H&K MP5 (or the stun stick if you're really an ammo hoarder) and take all other weapons away. Even with the MP5 your AI partner tends to shoot in bursts and only rarely runs out of ammo (usually it's because I accidentally picked up their ammo).

Finished the game last night...pretty sweet I have to say and scaled well on the difficulty...Normal/Hard are going to be a chore with the AI though, probably best left for co-op.

Hey, I'm playing normal by myself and am not having too tough of a time yet. I like the MP5 idea though, she was doing pretty well with it and didn't run out of ammo - I might take away her Beretta and just feed her machine gun ammo. I toyed with the idea of having her haul around my shotgun while I handle the rifle/pistol, but she used the shotgun too much and wasted my ammo.

Single player is fine...just give your partner the H&K MP5 (or the stun stick if you're really an ammo hoarder) and take all other weapons away. Even with the MP5 your AI partner tends to shoot in bursts and only rarely runs out of ammo (usually it's because I accidentally picked up their ammo).

Gah, I gave Sheva the Uzi and she would fire ONE bullet every second at enemies. I got irritated and just gave her back the pistol.

I almost died while

escaping the oil rig

because of having no ammo and herbs/first aid sprays. Was in that dying state 3 times =\

It is nearly impossible to fight some of the bosses with the bot. There is a time delay on when you can do certain things and the bot would keep firing her pistol anyway and then be out of ammo when you really needed her to shoot.

I would love to know who the real world female model that Sheva is based off of.

(edited)
I would love to know who the real world female model that Sheva is based off of.

There isn't one, at least there was no actor/bodydouble listed for her in the credits (where there was for other characters).

Anon you n00b. Here you go Zerodamage, Australian model/TV actor Michelle Van Der Water. I don't even have the game yet, phail anon phail!

shevamodel.jpg

Here is secret costume for Sheva you can get

Edited by anonymo

There isn't one, at least there was no actor/bodydouble listed for her in the credits (where there was for other characters).

Anon you n00b. Here you go Zerodamage, Australian model/TV actor Michelle Van Der Water. I don't even have the game yet, phail anon phail!

Reading comprehension ftw!

Also, thanks for the spoilers!

Why even bother trying to amass that much money in a silly way? I haven't bugged, glitched, or cheated my way to $.01 in the game and have a fully upgraded S&W Model 29, M3, and a nearly-maxed Beretta (just have cap upgrades left, up to 50 rds right now). I'm just starting chapter 6-1, so I'd say that's not too bad for first play through. I realized around chapter 5-2 that saving all those treasures and loose jewels thinking they would combine with something else to make fancier treasures was not actually happening. :biglaugha:

I was also looking around for yellow herbs for a while as well. I'm guessing all this was covered in the manual that I didn't read.

Oh, and one more thing:

**SPOILER FOR THOSE NOT YET TO CHAPTER 5-1!!**

I F*****G HATE LICKERS!!!