Biohazard 5

anonymo

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I am having to cut back on my game expenditures, but I have been drooling over RE5 since it was announced and will make that my "must have" game for the first part of the year. I can't WAIT for the demo!!!!!

The only thing I wish I could do is connect my Wii-mote/nunchuk combo to my 360 to play. RE4 Wii has the perfect control scheme.

(btw, mo, if you like Japan so much why don't you marry it?)

• 2 weeks later...

Xbox 360 demo released today!!! :luxhello:

For some reason I think it is "timed", and will only be playable for a limited amount of time. I can't remember where I might have read that, but I'm not taking any chances and am playing the crap out of it this week.

I also watched one of the new videos posted on Live. 5 minutes long with a little more details regarding characters and plot. All I could say after it was over was "WANT. NAO."

i dont know what it is about RE games, even though i really enjoyed 4 and a few of the others. Nothing comes close to the original on PS. I remember when it came out... i was in high school still and me and a buddy picked it up on release. We waited till after dark to start playing and man, it scared the fn poop out of us. I just wish they had the scare factor like they used to. Maybe its just cause ive gotten alot older so it doesnt have the same effect.

Too bad scary games now days fail to be the slightest bit scary.

The silent hill games are terrible. I tried playing them and found the control and camera beyond frustrating. I do think some scary games are really scary or keep you on edge. The scariest I've played in a while was Dead Space. Best game of 2008 IMO.

Too bad scary games now days fail to be the slightest bit scary.

The silent hill games are terrible. I tried playing them and found the control and camera beyond frustrating. I do think some scary games are really scary or keep you on edge. The scariest I've played in a while was Dead Space. Best game of 2008 IMO.

The old RE games kept you guessing on where the scary scenes would happen. That's what I loved about those. I have Dead Space, but all I've encountered so far is the creepy atmosphere.

Also, with the old RE games, the fixed camera angles added to it's scare factor, imo. You could never see what was coming at you until it was too late in some cases.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Anyone else play the demo and want the game even less now?

uh, no.

I stopped playing the demo because I just wanted moar. Let's face it, the control scheme has gotten to a point of "love it or hate it". I happen to not mind it and enjoy the gameplay.

I heard that the demo was some E3 version a while ago and that a lot is going to be different in comparison.

Hopefully that's true.

The demo was first seen at conventions around this time last year, actually as early as January at CES.

Also, if Voodoo had said anything different I would be highly suspicious of his identity.

I heard that the demo was some E3 version a while ago and that a lot is going to be different in comparison.

Hopefully that's true.

The demo was first seen at conventions around this time last year, actually as early as January at CES.

Also, if Voodoo had said anything different I would be highly suspicious of his identity.

I'm trying to be more positive, really. :)

Okay, the graphics are nice and the co-op is fun, or maybe it was just the person I was playing with that made it fun.

Hopefully that's true.

I'm trying to be more positive, really. :)

Okay, the graphics are nice and the co-op is fun, or maybe it was just the person I was playing with that made it fun.

hope that was me

hope that was me

Running from your teammate when he's down and closing all the doors behind you =/= Fun